FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Guys you have to understand that having Jean as part of the harem is trying to understand her, it is loving her, it is trying to make her love us or feel loved, in short it is a beautiful feeling.
...That, and having to invest in a carpet cleaner due to how my nuts I've busted to her when my cum rag wasn't in arm's reach.

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
Guys you have to understand that having Jean as part of the harem is trying to understand her, it is loving her, it is trying to make her love us or feel loved, in short it is a beautiful feeling.
It's kind of like having a pet monitor lizard

I don't know whether to be disappointed because she looks Asian when in the comics she looks British or happy that we'll have another psychic.
I think Onis just going to combine the two Psylockes into one character. She's a British psychic who's also an Asian ninja

Reactions: Helivesoncemore

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
New girls pool:

So here it is, the poll to determine Rogue-Like's 9th girl.

Here's a brief rundown of the candidates:

Doreen: A goody-two-shoes, rule follower, Pollyanna type. Always up beat and positive.

Wanda: She's a bit of a troublemaker, most chaotic of the available options, and perhaps least interested in you to start. She might be more interested in other characters though. . .

Lorna: My concept for her is that she's a little spacey, a little mellow, bit of a pushover and basket case.

Betsy: UK transfer student. She's a very posh and stylish girl, and likes to stir the pot from time to time. Telepath and ninja.

You can find sketches below, and you can find more detailed descriptions of who the characters would be in the game by filtering previous posts by "next girl."

We'll let this one run for two weeks, just in case anyone's out of town. Just a reminder, don't be jerks to people who prefer a different character. Vote for the one you want, not against the ones you don't. Feel free to (politely) discuss your choices in the comments.
Psylocke's sketches look really great. She has a great clothing style and a stylish hairstyle. I would be very happy about this lady. Would really be curious about Oni's interpretation of her character.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I don't know this Psylocke design and she just reminds me of the chick from titan AE as I said but who didn't crush on that gal lmao.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Something that boggles me, and I don't mean to be condescending by saying that but, why are some people so insistant on calling Rogue "Rouge" despite her name being in the very title of the game? Is that an official localization somewhere, or was she called like that in the comics at some point, or what?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Exocrine and Hatler
Feb 10, 2020
Something that boggles me, and I don't mean to be condescending by saying that but, why are some people so insistant on calling Rogue "Rouge" despite her name being in the very title of the game? Is that an official localization somewhere, or was she called like that in the comics at some point, or what?
Rouge the Bat gave kids dyslexia

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Rouge sounds better.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes