randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Shouldn't this game have the "Female protagonist"? l searched it through Sandbox tag and l am glad l found it. l was looking for female protagonist and this game nails everything on relationships, freedom of choice and protagonist gender flavor text.

Feb 10, 2020
Shouldn't this game have the "Female protagonist"? l searched it through Sandbox tag and l am glad l found it. l was looking for female protagonist and this game nails everything on relationships, freedom of choice and protagonist gender flavor text.
It... did. Who the fuck removed it? We kept having people ask why the tag was there for some reason. When the fuck did it get removed?

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Also it's a school for superheroes where they all work out by dodging lasers, I think it makes sense they all have fairly athletic figures
Common misconception. Only a small fraction of the students in Xavier's School have any sort of combat training or are actually part of the X-men.
The school main focus is helping mutants learn to control their power, not teach them how to fight or get them into the X-men.

95% of the students are just there to learn how to gain control of their abilities so they don't hurt themselves or someone else and will leave once they complete their education.

Reactions: salscou

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
Common misconception. Only a small fraction of the students in Xavier's School have any sort of combat training or are actually part of the X-men.
The school main focus is helping mutants learn to control their power, not teach them how to fight or get them into the X-men.

95% of the students are just there to learn how to gain control of their abilities so they don't hurt themselves or someone else and will leave once they complete their education.
Incorrect assumption. You are basing your answer on the "recent" comics - aka the comics starting with New X-men #117 (Sept. 2001) featuring the vastly expanded Xavier Institute with multiple dorm buildings, etc.

Rogue-like: Evolution is not based on that version of the school.

Instead, this game is based on the cartoon X-Men: Evolution, which in itself is modeled after the previous 90's X-Men cartoon & the Jim Lee run of X-Men comics from the early 90's as well. Each mutant attending the school (under a dozen) was also part of and trained extensively as the combat team in Season 1 (whether they liked it or not). Season 2 introduced the "New Recruits" - students who weren't part of the combat team yet but were being trained by both "Mr. Logan" & "Ms. Munroe" (and later "Mr. McCoy") in not just controlling their powers but how to use them both offensively and defensively in the Danger Room and on school grounds (including in things like Search & Rescue, as seen in one of the Boom-Boom highlight episodes of Season 2). Student count was well under 20 in total still.

Even then, certain New Mutants effectively "graduated" to X-Men team member status, such as Iceman (who really stepped up-to-the-plate in Season 3).

Simply put, lazy was not tolerated. Each student exercised their asses off to the point of physical and mental exhaustion, as seen in the cartoon numerous times. Hell, if we go back into the older comics we'll discover that a key lore aspect of being a mutant was peak physical/metabolic capability (meaning moderate exercise like jogging would keep a mutant "ripped"), immunity from all disease & illness, etc. - unless their mutant ability had something to do with an "otherwise power" (such as Blob & Pestilence, to name two) or story (The Legacy Virus, Pow-R8). The Morlocks were a spin on this lore-wise, mutants who were "not pretty"...until it was eventually revealed that they were genetically altered "Mutates".

I haven't touched the comics in over 25 years, so current year politics has likely retconned all that.

Included is the final shot of the future student-and-faculty body of the Xavier Institute. Note that in the show the kid in bone armor (Spyke) & Boom Boom had left (I think Boom Boom came back when Mystique resurfaced but I can't recall if it was permanently or not), X-23 + Havok + Angel + Gambit + Colossus weren't part of the school (the later two were enemies), Wolfsbane & Jubilee were removed by their parents starting Season 3 (they had almost no lines or screen time in all of Season 2). That leaves 4 faculty members and 12 or 13 students. Not the hundreds in the more recent comics and what you're referencing.

Long story short: In X-Men Evolution (and this game which is based on said cartoon), everyone is fit as fuck and athletic as all hell.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
It looks nice, but I like more the shorter hair. It gives away that look of being fashionable and I'd even say less trustworthy, which seems to go well with the description given of her.
glad u like the nose But I am not the original artist I just give word of advice for the artist about the nose as I said I used to draw since I was 3 years old I hope he takes my word for it :)

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
You can get sex from all the girls quickly if you know what you're doing.
hi again Sliverhead, I didn't download the game yet,
but I will do it in near time,
so I am Curious, you said there are 8 girls could you tell me and show me who they are ?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Incorrect assumption. You are basing your answer on the "recent" comics - aka the comics starting with New X-men #117 (Sept. 2001) featuring the vastly expanded Xavier Institute with multiple dorm buildings, etc.

Rogue-like: Evolution is not based on that version of the school.

Instead, this game is based on the cartoon X-Men: Evolution, which in itself is modeled after the previous 90's X-Men cartoon & the Jim Lee run of X-Men comics from the early 90's as well. Each mutant attending the school (under a dozen) was also part of and trained extensively as the combat team in Season 1 (whether they liked it or not). Season 2 introduced the "New Recruits" - students who weren't part of the combat team yet but were being trained by both "Mr. Logan" & "Ms. Munroe" (and later "Mr. McCoy") in not just controlling their powers but how to use them both offensively and defensively in the Danger Room and on school grounds (including in things like Search & Rescue, as seen in one of the Boom-Boom highlight episodes of Season 2). Student count was well under 20 in total still.

Even then, certain New Mutants effectively "graduated" to X-Men team member status, such as Iceman (who really stepped up-to-the-plate in Season 3).

Simply put, lazy was not tolerated. Each student exercised their asses off to the point of physical and mental exhaustion, as seen in the cartoon numerous times. Hell, if we go back into the older comics we'll discover that a key lore aspect of being a mutant was peak physical/metabolic capability (meaning moderate exercise like jogging would keep a mutant "ripped"), immunity from all disease & illness, etc. - unless their mutant ability had something to do with an "otherwise power" (such as Blob & Pestilence, to name two) or story (The Legacy Virus, Pow-R8). The Morlocks were a spin on this lore-wise, mutants who were "not pretty"...until it was eventually revealed that they were genetically altered "Mutates".

I haven't touched the comics in over 25 years, so current year politics has likely retconned all that.

Included is the final shot of the future student-and-faculty body of the Xavier Institute. Note that in the show the kid in bone armor (Spyke) & Boom Boom had left (I think Boom Boom came back when Mystique resurfaced but I can't recall if it was permanently or not), X-23 + Havok + Angel + Gambit + Colossus weren't part of the school (the later two were enemies), Wolfsbane & Jubilee were removed by their parents starting Season 3 (they had almost no lines or screen time in all of Season 2). That leaves 4 faculty members and 12 or 13 students. Not the hundreds in the more recent comics and what you're referencing.

Long story short: In X-Men Evolution (and this game which is based on said cartoon), everyone is fit as fuck and athletic as all hell.
Man, im so glad Oni went for MvC Laura instead of her original appearance in EVO lookswise.
And about the quantity of students, in any case, it makes sense for zero to be tagged in as a candidate for the combat team, his power is higly convenient although limited, but you could just drop him in close to a big bad mutant and have him turn off his powers while the rest of the team gets closer to kick his ass.
hi again Sliverhead, I didn't download the game yet,
but I will do it in near time,
so I am Curious, you said there are 8 girls could you tell me and show me who they are ?
What are you waiting for? if its a new update, then you better wait for a while, friend.

Reactions: Helivesoncemore

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Man, im so glad Oni went for MvC Laura instead of her original appearance in EVO lookswise.
And about the quantity of students, in any case, it makes sense for zero to be tagged in as a candidate for the combat team, his power is higly convenient although limited, but you could just drop him in close to a big bad mutant and have him turn off his powers while the rest of the team gets closer to kick his ass.

What are you waiting for? if its a new update, then you better wait for a while, friend.
I did download it when it Start it there was only 2 girls Rouge & Kat
and I wait it for the completed tag, but I can tell it would take time so i wonder what they look like 8 Ladies

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I did download it when it Start it there was only 2 girls Rouge & Kat
and I wait it for the completed tag, but I can tell it would take time so i wonder what they look like 8 Ladies
Oh you poor fool, the game will never be completed because Oni himself has said that he will keep adding things to it aslong as people keep paying for it, wich by the looks of his patreon, isnt going to stop anytime soon.
Chonky.png
Heres how they all looked like before Gwen got added, only difference is that jean's face got reworked a bit.

StarsGuy423.

Sep 3, 2023
Hey computer-less fan here (in the process of getting a new one), I wondering if anyone had made an iOS version of this game to download?

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
Everybody hates Jean. Even the teachers. Wow. Just... wow.

Fun small detail: as the relationships progress, most girls give you the option to call them by cuter names. For example Rogue as Anna, Kitty as Kate, Ms. Frost as Emma... it feels nice, like you're getting closer to them as people.

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Everybody hates Jean. Even the teachers. Wow. Just... wow.

Fun small detail: as the relationships progress, most girls give you the option to call them by cuter names. For example Rogue as Anna, Kitty as Kate, Ms. Frost as Emma... it feels nice, like you're getting closer to them as people.
Yeah, you can call them whore and slut, too. And they may even like it.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes