randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Youre thinking of Prime, and yes hes still active but not on F95Zone.
As to why not more mods, Oni's spaghetti code, and every time he updates the game, modders have to look through all of it to see what he changed or broke now, so the only one patient enough to do that nowadays its our greatest autobot ally.
Where can l find the original source if he isn't active on F95?

Reactions: splamo

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
The age of cartoons is something that I never understood completely.
Given that cartoons are designed however the artist wants them to look, and then given an age somewhat arbitrarily, it's not like their appereace honestly reflects their age.
Kitty could be 12 or 21 as far as how she looks.
It's like that dilemma of the 3000 years old dragon loli vs Jotaro. The first one is technically legal because she's older than fucking Methuselah even though she looks like she still attends kindergarten, while the second one is not legal because, even though he looks like a fusion between Schwartzenegger and Clint Eastwood, he's 17.
To me, the age of fantasy characters is an absurd concept, but if the law says you can't have erotic imagery of supposedly minor characters, what stops you from saying "this fantasy minor is aged up in my smut to the required legal age"?

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
Given that cartoons are designed however the artist wants them to look, and then given an age somewhat arbitrarily, it's not like their appereace honestly reflects their age.
It's like that dilemma of the 3000 years old dragon loli vs Jotaro. The first one is technically legal because she's older than fucking Methuselah even though she looks like she still attends kindergarten, while the second one is not legal because, even though he looks like a fusion between Schwartzenegger and Clint Eastwood, he's 17.
To me, the age of fantasy characters is an absurd concept, but if the law says you can't have erotic imagery of supposedly minor characters, what stops you from saying "this fantasy minor is aged up in my smut to the required legal age"?
Not to mention there are girls this easily applies to as well. I graduated high school with a girl who was 4'11" and looked eleven at best (save for her butt) yet was eighteen. On the flip side you can drive down any larger city at night and see lots of twenty-something-looking girls standing on the street corners who aren't older than twelve. Something you won't learn until the cops pick you up.

Do we judge the age of a drawing based on what the artist claims? Do we judge the age of a drawing based on how long ago it was drawn (in which case Jessica Rabbit in Who Framed Roger Rabbit? was a newborn when the artists "forgot" to color her panties during that one scene and was "that term which I just learn is auto-censored")? Or do we based the age of a drawing on "well it looks X-years old so that's how old it is!"?

If the latter is the case, then why not decide the age of REAL people by their looks instead of whatever number they claim (as women are well known for fudging that number) and treating them as such? Put that girl I graduated with back in elementary school, and put every person who looks over sixty-five into old folks homes - even if they're only thirty-five. Oh, and put the people who look like the Crypt-keeper into, well, a crypt - even if they're still breathing.

Oh, yes. We don't do that because we (rather, most of us) understands the difference between fantasy & reality. And recognize that this argument about the ages of fictional characters is utterly pointless and only crops-up in societies who have absolutely nothing else to argue about.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Not to mention there are girls this easily applies to as well. I graduated high school with a girl who was 4'11" and looked eleven at best (save for her butt) yet was eighteen. On the flip side you can drive down any larger city at night and see lots of twenty-something-looking girls standing on the street corners who aren't older than twelve. Something you won't learn until the cops pick you up.

Do we judge the age of a drawing based on what the artist claims? Do we judge the age of a drawing based on how long ago it was drawn (in which case Jessica Rabbit in Who Framed Roger Rabbit? was a newborn when the artists "forgot" to color her panties during that one scene and was "that term which I just learn is auto-censored")? Or do we based the age of a drawing on "well it looks X-years old so that's how old it is!"?

If the latter is the case, then why not decide the age of REAL people by their looks instead of whatever number they claim (as women are well known for fudging that number) and treating them as such? Put that girl I graduated with back in elementary school, and put every person who looks over sixty-five into old folks homes - even if they're only thirty-five. Oh, and put the people who look like the Crypt-keeper into, well, a crypt - even if they're still breathing.

Oh, yes. We don't do that because we (rather, most of us) understands the difference between fantasy & reality. And recognize that this argument about the ages of fictional characters is utterly pointless and only crops-up in societies who have absolutely nothing else to argue about.
People are clutching pearls on this site again? Who are they trying to fool exactly?

Reactions: DBongus

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Why do people care so much the age of fictional characters (not a question towards you just asking in general)? It always baffled me because the creator can literally say any age they want and the fact that theyre fictional. They cant thank you for defending them nor are there any victims. The only valid arguments ive seen for a characters age are when theyre based off real people.

Reactions: Exocrine

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
If you have an account on this site and you engage in the forum you are a weird pervert, no exceptions.
None of the girls look underage, what the fuck is wrong with you people
You've an account on this site and you're engaging in the forum. What did you say? "No exceptions".

Last edited:

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Can we not flood this thread with AI generated trash, please?
Y'know, I initially disagreed with you because, as much as I prefer drawings of Rogue and the girls that are actually drawn by a human, AI art is pretty innocuous for this site's intents and purposes, especially since Venomus isn't being a cunt about it. But now that the thread is going into some stupid fucking tangents about shit that barely has anything to do with the game anymore, maybe bright-eyed teenage face AI Rogue is too much for this thread.

Rogue's ass, goddammit.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
If you have an account on this site and you engage in the forum you are a weird pervert, no exceptions.
None of the girls look underage, what the fuck is wrong with you people
Im pretty sure we have at least one or two glowies/patreon snoopers on here who are merely doing it for the paycheck.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes