Kirara23

May 14, 2023
What girl won in last the poll?

edit: Oh, its Psylocke? Things I didn't even think I wanted. Nice nice nice

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2018
I would be surprised if there is even a single country where that loophole alone would save your ass from the feds.
look feds don't care what you fap to, not even loli, not even explicitly stated underaged characters as long as it's not from real children. Like literally the whole feds thing was from a meme. It was funny at first but as time goes on people really start to take it seriously. Again the FBI, the feds, the gov, and everyone else maybe except your parents don't care what monstrosities you fap to.

Reactions: blarg0192

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
look feds don't care what you fap to, not even loli, not even explicitly stated underaged characters as long as it's not from real children. Like literally the whole feds thing was from a meme. It was funny at first but as time goes on people really start to take it seriously. Again the FBI, the feds, the gov, and everyone else maybe except your parents don't care what monstrosities you fap to.
Unless your parents are bigger perverts than you think. :sneaky:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Was bored, decided to focus all the attention and money possible on Jean to finally see her sex scenes...I seriously wasn't missing anything before/it was a waste of time to say the least (now I understand the "Oni hates Jean" meme)

Idthedemon

Mar 1, 2020
Was bored, decided to focus all the attention and money possible on Jean to finally see her sex scenes...I seriously wasn't missing anything before/it was a waste of time to say the least (now I understand the "Oni hates Jean" meme)
Jean is so easy to fuck one of the easiest just tell her to deal with it and you can fuck her the first day you meet her if you know what you are doing but you can do that with all the girls just Jean is super easy

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Jean is so easy to fuck one of the easiest just tell her to deal with it and you can fuck her the first day you meet her if you know what you are doing but you can do that with all the girls just Jean is super easy
I'm a sucker for romance routes in these type of games so it took me a while, on a newer playthrough after that dissapointment I basically just trolled the hell out of Jean during her introduction and ended up with like 190 obedience from the get-go...wowzers! (First time I was a dick with Jean...it was funny XD)

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes