C_Shepard

Nov 5, 2016
*edit: second time's the charm, sorry about that, fellas

Added kitty and Laura to the pink and wet mod
Also included a mod to widen Laura's depressing ass.
(It's not perfect, but desperate times call for desperate measures)

*Edit 2: included missing file from HankHillBegoneMod
Anyone still has these mods? All the links are down.

C_Shepard

Nov 5, 2016
Here are the updated mods, all credit to Czetwain.
Laura's Mesh Pants are not the best but I tried my best.
How to install in the readme text.
Realized there are more things to update for Laura's Doggystyle, gonna work on those when I have time.
I'd recommend just using the Pink and Wet mods for now.

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Realized there are more things to update for Laura's Doggystyle, gonna work on those when I have time.
Cztwain was gonna update the files since oni changed file names but he vanished (or at least stopped talking to me ) of like this fully functional again Laura having an ass was nice.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
T
This is a mod ive missed, ill try it out during the week, good job man!

C_Shepard

Nov 5, 2016
Alright, now Laura's Doggystyle should be fixed.
Pantyhose is missing for her still but that one will be a bit harder to fit to the mod.
I'm no artist so if you notice anything off or something I missed tell me and I'll try to get it fixed.
Has all the mods in the archive. Enjoy ;)

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
What are some good ways to make money in this game? just recently realized I could get Xavier's savings with Kitty (is that a one timething or exploitable glitch? be hilarious if it could be repeated lol.)

Archkllr

Feb 1, 2018
oni I've loved this game for a decade and continue to!
The only thing that I would like to see change is an auto option for "would you like her to clean you off, and herself off." I would like to set the same choice for every time instead of being asked constantly. :)

Reactions: juneo

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
oni I've loved this game for a decade and continue to!
The only thing that I would like to see change is an auto option for "would you like her to clean you off, and herself off." I would like to set the same choice for every time instead of being asked constantly. :)
You just quoted some random dude. Oni doesn't post here.. well that oni does but not oniartist m8.

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
What are some good ways to make money in this game? just recently realized I could get Xavier's savings with Kitty (is that a one timething or exploitable glitch? be hilarious if it could be repeated lol.)
The lockbox money is a one-time thing iirc. Early game the best way may be to just study and go to classes to raise your stipend. If you enact a girl's plan when xavier catches you in public, you can raise your earnings up to a point.

Reactions: NODOGAN

C_Shepard

Nov 5, 2016
I noticed a mixup with the Wet mod with Kitty.
In "game\images\KittySprite" "Kitty_Sprite_Water1" should be "Kitty_Sprite_Water2" and vice versa.
Water1 to Water2 and Water2 to Water1.
Rename the two images and it should match up, makes me feel like Oni is changing small things like this just to spite modders.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
The lockbox money is a one-time thing iirc. Early game the best way may be to just study and go to classes to raise your stipend. If you enact a girl's plan when xavier catches you in public, you can raise your earnings up to a point.
I'm currently level 10, managed to get the saving box with Kitty and got Rogue to mind-control Xavier into giving me more money, erasing Jean and not bothering us during sexy time.
Is that it? is it Micro-Transactions from now on to increase money?

C_Shepard

Nov 5, 2016
I noticed more anomalies with the Pink mod, it seems Oni changed more things.
Girls get a "double" pussy and their buttholes get covered up because the pink mod overlaps with them.
It seems to only happen in the doggy poses so don't use them unless double pussies are your thing, hey I don't judge.
Not sure if I'll even have the skill to fix them as the layering changed for them.

Edit: Upon further testing replacing some of the modded images with the original non-modded images fixes that.
I'll upload another version of the mods with more fixes sometime next week. If you can't wait it's the FHole images that you need to replace in the Doggy folders with the unmodified ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nosequeva01

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
I'm currently level 10, managed to get the saving box with Kitty and got Rogue to mind-control Xavier into giving me more money, erasing Jean and not bothering us during sexy time.
Is that it? is it Micro-Transactions from now on to increase money?
Pretty much yeah. Only other option is to spam waiting and sleeping since youll get money everyday. Once you max out your pay with xavier the only other way to increase it is to keep studying, going to classes, or using the danger room to level and get more money each day.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes