salscou

Apr 14, 2020
- "C'mon Rogue, I already told the boys they can all take turns with you before sleep, don't be a spoilsport..."
View attachment 3026464
im still dissapointed the girls dont have the same pijamas as the show.
While yes, their current iteration it sexier, it would have been pretty comfy.
Is artificial at getting better or people getting dumber?
I got one guy asking unsure if it's a picture or a love doll. It's not that realistic, right?
View attachment 3026406
N-no...

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
im still dissapointed the girls dont have the same pijamas as the show.
While yes, their current iteration it sexier, it would have been pretty comfy.
Except Jean's. She's a cheerleader. She's the star player of the soccer team (sorry, world, it's in America so it's soccer lol). She's "Miss Popular". She's not only a founding member of the "Bayville Sirens" but had no issue with changing from her street clothes into pleather in an occupied toll booth (Rogue was the only one who groused about some dude seeing them in their undies lmao).

She wears a granny gown to fricken bed.

Sure, I don't expect her to wear a satin-&-lace teddy to bed, but ffs she's, what, seventeen or something in the show? Put her in a t-shirt and shorts like any other teen girl.

Pic related: When you and your friends present your super-hero outfit to absolutely no-one save the entire fourth-wall simultaneously.

Johnson2588

Sep 15, 2018
Looks like Oni closely doesn't see all animations, not all animations with toys in button View appear - "lower half" "laying down" and etc.
Also when coming up new version of Vibrator? We still can't control Vibrator on girls, only wear on them? no any button switch for pacing up or down?
Because he clearly made model of Vibrator(For some games in future) but not always model appearing in view button, means item we have it, lightly seeing sometimes but nothing more right?

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
No way in hell is Jean a virgin tho lmao. Rogue and Kitty are the only ones for sure, I feel like Jubes and Gwen possibly could be but they don't really seem like it
Jean is not a virgin, homever, her stats show that shes very inexperienced, specially given how much shit she talks.
Man it's a shame only rogue has virgin interaction. I really wanted to virginshame jean ngl.
Im still annoyed Kitty doesnt have a virgin interaction like Rogue does, and shes the second girl that got added to the game!

Reactions: Helivesoncemore

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
Is there some way to improve performance? Because every time the game calculates variables or whatever it does, it takes up to a second to load the next speech bubble or different pose for the girl.
This is a Ren'Py VN, not Crysis in 2008, and these seconds add up and really mar the experience.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Is there some way to improve performance? Because every time the game calculates variables or whatever it does, it takes up to a second to load the next speech bubble or different pose for the girl.
This is a Ren'Py VN, not Crysis in 2008, and these seconds add up and really mar the experience.
It's funny, how far we've come, yet still recall crisis as the performance killer it was.

Reactions: DedL0l

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
No way in hell is Jean a virgin tho lmao. Rogue and Kitty are the only ones for sure, I feel like Jubes and Gwen possibly could be but they don't really seem like it
On that I want more interactions where the girls know you are a virgin, like different dialogue if you do it with Jean before any other girl as an example. Could be neat (definitely not me wanting Jean to tease my character a little bit...)

armond

Apr 26, 2020
On that I want more interactions where the girls know you are a virgin, like different dialogue if you do it with Jean before any other girl as an example. Could be neat (definitely not me wanting Jean to tease my character a little bit...)
My zero is certainly not a kissless virgin

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
>Zero
>a virgin
Guy may be scrawny and get his ass kicked in the danger room, but he can tango with Emma frost from game start.
zero.png
Hes the campus's champ.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes