Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Playing RonChon's Null Hypothesis then coming back to this really gives you that good experience and feeling ngl.

Also briefly saw an update from Oni regarding the slowness in responding + family medical stuff but I don't have Patreon access and can't read the full message

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Care to explain?
Well it's interchanging between one game to another, the game that's inspired by the original but is very different then coming back to the original helps pass time before an update comes out makes it very melancholic and amazing. You see the different aspects of both but it still manages to separate. NH has more story straightforward whereas RLE is really about the mechanics, though it can be said for both. I should really write a review on NH but I wouldn't really want to compare it too much

At least NH is the closest to making a streamlined version that deviates from its original, the other one would be SU Reimagined, which actually improves upon its original counterpart Something Unlimited. I haven't seen any game that overrides/improves it better off the top of my head...maybe a good remake? I think I would name Camp Pinewood 2 which finished recently

gamcore1

Aug 10, 2023
There used to be a mod that let you recolor clothes. Anyone have the mod download or the name? I'm pretty sure that it was separate from the discord overhaul thing.

Feb 10, 2020
There used to be a mod that let you recolor clothes. Anyone have the mod download or the name? I'm pretty sure that it was separate from the discord overhaul thing.
The Sarudude mod? Miss that guy. The only link I can find in here is dead, and my old computer with it installed is also dead. Any heroes? I'd like a copy myself.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Could someone give me some pointers on what to do? I've just started and it's all a bit overwhelming. I don't really know what to do to progress. And there's no way to see my xp either. I don't know what "adding to party" does either. And I don't really understand what the different stats do exactly, or how to progress them. I'm very interested in the whole addiction thing but don't know how it works. Yes I've gone through all of the tutorial. I'm sure if I kept trying everything I would get it eventually, but if anyone could help get me started I'd appreciate it :)

Feb 10, 2020
Could someone give me some pointers on what to do? I've just started and it's all a bit overwhelming. I don't really know what to do to progress. And there's no way to see my xp either. I don't know what "adding to party" does either. And I don't really understand what the different stats do exactly, or how to progress them. Yes I've gone through all of the tutorial. I'm sure if I kept trying everything I would get it eventually, but if anyone could help get me started I'd appreciate it :)
Adding to party is just that. You ask them to follow you. Love is love allowing more actions in general, obedience is obedience allowing you to force some actions, and inhibition is lack of inhibition allowing you to dress them sluttier and do more in public. You progress them by doing things they like for love, doing things they don't like (generally) and being a dick for obedience, and public displays and lewdity for inhibition. Make the numbers go up, and you're golden. Just go to class, study, or workout for xp and you'll level before you know it.

Reactions: BigBlob69

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Adding to party is just that. You ask them to follow you. Love is love allowing more actions in general, obedience is obedience allowing you to force some actions, and inhibition is lack of inhibition allowing you to dress them sluttier and do more in public. You progress them by doing things they like for love, doing things they don't like (generally) and being a dick for obedience, and public displays and lewdity for inhibition. Make the numbers go up, and you're golden. Just go to class, study, or workout for xp and you'll level before you know it.

Thanks <3 Could you explain a bit about how addiction works?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Thanks <3 Could you explain a bit about how addiction works?
Zero (your player characters) generates adiction of any girl in game once he touches them, you can manipulate how adictive you are as you level up, you can also modify how resistant girls are to adiction in their leveling menu.
The way it works its that they build up adiction and adiction rate with time, so they eventually get really desperate for your touch if you havent done anything with them for a while.

Reactions: BigBlob69

susyluny

Sep 8, 2019
1.4e apk port

finding the port maybe so happy that i decided to do a short prosa:
mixed in the guts are the feelings of my intangible lust
sad are the hands without finding the material
when it the darkness i finally see a link between realms that clicklily i trust
treasured are those that share with such amount of love that will release down on me like a canal

• Haha
Reactions: leathermax
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes