leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
There used to be a mod that let you recolor clothes. Anyone have the mod download or the name? I'm pretty sure that it was separate from the discord overhaul thing.
I think you mean the Tiny mod. The guy who made it left the community around a year ago or something, so it's never been updated, but it's a 0.995 version. I had it until my hard disk broke and had to do some heavy digging to get another copy of it.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Rogue always had a manly chin but that didn't stop millions from praising her...
Hey, aslong as shes hot and doesnt have an adam's apple, i dont mind that she has a buttchin.
that's a latter variation Jim Lee's and the '90s animated she had a much more feminine jawline
Hes talking about EVO rogue.
Although her first appearance wasnt exactly flattering either.
rogue first appearance.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Hatler

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Hey, aslong as shes hot and doesnt have an adam's apple, i dont mind that she has a buttchin.

Hes talking about EVO rogue.
Although her first appearance wasnt exactly flattering either.
just because evo butchered her design it doesn't mean we need to keep replicating the subpar design :)

The design you posted is seems more mature looking than the younger ones we've seen

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Evo Rogue was hot. Who gives a fuck about her chin or whatever bullshit? Same with Wanda...
When one is using AI to generate images and where the AI can go down the wrong path. Feminizing the nose, chin, and cheek lines is a way to get away from a harsh profile that may solve issues earlier than latter

WSYMPP

Jan 15, 2022
Enabling console IS case sensitive, should be capitalized:

config.console = True

Took me 3 minutes to go thru every option before my singular cellular brain figured it out.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes