zzetal

Nov 10, 2017
why this shitty game still not completed yet?

its one of the oldest games i know wtf
It'll never be completed because it's been completed about once a year for the last 8 years or so--players demand scope creep in the form of an ever-expanding roster.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Oh Hell yeah you go celebrate a one decade anniversary soon :))
Why are you so mad about it though?
Youre not paying for it, that guys is not paying for it, hell, even if he was, oni asks for a single dollar per month, so i dont see what makes you so butthurt that its still being developed.
And yes, fo rall intents and porpouses the game has been completed, since the original intent was just to make a game where you romance and fuck Rogue.

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Ok, I know we have some fans for the other girls, so you guys can have this.
1702362232489.png

Would be kinda funny, if you can throw your character's ass onto someone's face as a domination action.

Like out of nowhere, not just as a sex action.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Why people saying why this game not completed =_= Simple I wanna know the end
Nothing in earth got no end
So that's why people asking that the game was Legend when I played and there were Only 2 Characters back then

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Why people saying why this game not completed =_= Simple I wanna know the end
Nothing in earth got no end
So that's why people asking that the game was Legend when I played and there were Only 2 Characters back then
There's no story to end. The game so far is just trying to answer the question "how many Marvel characters can I fuck?" and the answer is as many as patrons will pay oni to put in the game. It would make sense to want to see the ending to a story or arc, but to expect a definitive ending to what is essentially just a parody harem simulator is nonsense. There's nothing in this game to end. There's no narrative building up to any kind of ending. It will be finished when the dev is done working on it. That's it. It isn't more complicated than that because there are no (and probably will never be) any loose character development or plot threads to finish up or drop. Since there's no narrative here, there's no end to expect. There have only been two attempts to add any narrative structure to this game, and one was promptly abandoned to get to lewd content and the other had poor community reception, so it seems unlikely that the dev will ever even put on a pretense of any kind of narrative structure to events or character introductions again. The dev is giving the people who pay them what they want, which seems to be to keep adding characters until their favourite is in so they don't have to update the game anymore. If you're happy with the characters you can hook up with so far and don't want to wait around for more, there's no narrative hook to keep coming back looking for a conclusion to, so why are you?

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
There's no story to end. The game so far is just trying to answer the question "how many Marvel characters can I fuck?" and the answer is as many as patrons will pay oni to put in the game. It would make sense to want to see the ending to a story or arc, but to expect a definitive ending to what is essentially just a parody harem simulator is nonsense. There's nothing in this game to end. There's no narrative building up to any kind of ending. It will be finished when the dev is done working on it. That's it. It isn't more complicated than that because there are no (and probably will never be) any loose character development or plot threads to finish up or drop. Since there's no narrative here, there's no end to expect. There have only been two attempts to add any narrative structure to this game, and one was promptly abandoned to get to lewd content and the other had poor community reception, so it seems unlikely that the dev will ever even put on a pretense of any kind of narrative structure to events or character introductions again. The dev is giving the people who pay them what they want, which seems to be to keep adding characters until their favourite is in so they don't have to update the game anymore. If you're happy with the characters you can hook up with so far and don't want to wait around for more, there's no narrative hook to keep coming back looking for a conclusion to, so why are you?
as I said in my Comment, everything got an end Nothing Endless and The End always Make the Whole Game Look Awesome Feel Awesome or Simple SAD Excuse of a Game Simple and Easy as that so Yeah People Asking for Something Maybe The mc Get 3 Girl to Pick as His Wifu Or Maybe the Mc Run with One or Maybe The Mc Get Killed by all or Maybe The Mc Make History of Harem
or maybe He Have Kids With All Characters he got with and that why It's Called End Sometime Great End some other as I said Sad Excuse of a Game

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
as I said in my Comment, everything got an end Nothing Endless and The End always Make the Whole Game Look Awesome Feel Awesome or Simple SAD Excuse of a Game Simple and Easy as that so Yeah People Asking for Something Maybe The mc Get 3 Girl to Pick as His Wifu Or Maybe the Mc Run with One or Maybe The Mc Get Killed by all or Maybe The Mc Make History of Harem
or maybe He Have Kids With All Characters he got with and that why It's Called End Sometime Great End some other as I said Sad Excuse of a Game
Heres your ending, Zero dies by Snu-Snu, happy?
how the game ends.jpg

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes