VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
my-image (3).png
1. Goth Southern Belle always wins, sugah.
2. The red hair...the bithchyness...the fun dialogue...it makes me diamonds.
3. Jubilee is a bro. And an asian tomboy has it going on...
4. The dommy mommy of the group.
5. Only good export product Israel ever produced. Cute...CUTE
6. Ororo activates my Jungle Fever and always was cool in Evo and Claremont.
7. Meh, Female Logan without personality and bland looks. The slut clothes and position i cool, i guess...
8. Too soo to give a serious evaluation. Cool looks, i like purple and britbong accent activates my neurons.
9. Meh...

Feb 10, 2020
my-image(1).png 1. Laura just hits all the right buttons
2. Premiere girl also hits the right buttons, just not as much
3. Aside from the front pose, I do enjoy a good bitch. And breaking one in.
from here it's a lot more nebulous.
4. Kitty always gets relegated to the bitch. Not that I don't like her, she just suits the role.
5. I like her events.
6. I like the taboo relationship angle, I don't like that she's disappointed in you for not having the best grades after being in class less than a week.
7. Her head is oddly large compared to the others.
8. Not enough content.
9. Meta. I begrudgingly like her positions, but I dislike her character.

DBongus

Jun 13, 2017
I thought I would suggest this for placing of your modded clothing…. Starting in the MALL and maybe a fresh store even the MALL… to give you an area to do your own thing sorta…. It also might help in placing the mod….
That's the plan if everything goes well.

Reactions: leathermax

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
'Aight, guys, if we're gonna do this again, we're gonna do it like real men.

View attachment 3324994

One girl per tier, no pussying out.

Rogue's best girl period. Has the best outfits, the best design, the best body proportions and is the most malleable of them all. You can progress through her the fastest in any way you desire. All her poses are very good as well. Also Rogue's ass.

Kitty is that perfect mixture of cute and sexy. Her standing poses are the best and has some of the best positions as well. Her personality is also very much like the stereotypical neighborhood girl.

Emma goes third because she has the most killer bod of the entire cast. Those bazongas. Those babaloongas. Those wagangawaloogas. I'd rate her higher if it wasn't because she doesn't let you play in public or with other girls until her stats are so high that there's no progression there whatsoever.

I put Jubes as the fourth because I'm pretty fond of her. I really like her face and her personality, her ass is gorgeous too and the fact that she outright moons you when you give her a massage with the towel on is awesome. All the above girls have similar poses with the towels, but this is one I really like because it still feels natural, like an "oops, I didn't realize it was so short, sorry" type of thing.

Laura goes fifth. I really like her design and clothes overall, and her personality is one of the lewdest as well. However, I will never be able to come to terms with the fact that she has a plank ass and Oni never gave her black toenail polish.

Sixth place goes to Jean. She wasn't a popular first go, but the more I replayed the game, the more I liked her stupid bitch personality. I'm also very much into gingers, and her peachy body is a real treat. Every part of her design is really appealing to me. And with that, we come to the end of the girls I actually like.

Storm is a character that has disappointed me more and more when I play the game. I like a good choco mommy like every other perv, even if I'm not a fan of saggy tits. However, it's the fact that she's presented to you as a nudist yet the only time she's actually naked is in the intro. Furthermore, in the shower, her towel is only wrapped around her head, which would be a nice touch if it wasn't ruined because she has the same reaction as every other girl when you enter the shower with her in there. She gets angry and covers her hair with the towel; her body still naked. Bruh, wtf were you sippin' on, Oni? Her personality is also pretty bland and to top it off, she has the swimsuit I like the least.

Betsy is the eigth because she has no scenes whatsoever, which is understandable. But I also see many things off with her design. I really don't like her facial expressions, the way her mouth moves is uncanny as well. All in all, she gives me an off feeling that I really don't like.

And bottom is, probably always will be (unless that nightmarish Squirrel Girl ends up gnawing it's way into the actual cast), the most obnoxious bitch this game has to offer, Gwen. I hate her face, I hate her spermatozoid mask, I hate her weeaboo dialogues, and above all else, I hate how obnoxious it becomes having to skip through the same forced dialogue she makes the first time she meets with each of the girls over and over. She was the biggest disappointment for me in the game, since the character inspiration for her was cute and all, but this thing is an abomination face-wise, even if she has a pretty nice body. Should've stayed in the closet.

All in all, I've slowly started to think this game would've been better if it stayed with the six first girls, since the other ones I either don't like, or don't care about. And with the slow decay in quality that Oni is putting on with every update, I've begun to believe that once the legendary incestual combo of Wanda+Lorna gets added by 2069, it will be a disappointing mess much like the later girls.
'Aight, guys, if we're gonna do this again, we're gonna do it like real men.

View attachment 3324994

One girl per tier, no pussying out.

Rogue's best girl period. Has the best outfits, the best design, the best body proportions and is the most malleable of them all. You can progress through her the fastest in any way you desire. All her poses are very good as well. Also Rogue's ass.

Kitty is that perfect mixture of cute and sexy. Her standing poses are the best and has some of the best positions as well. Her personality is also very much like the stereotypical neighborhood girl.

Emma goes third because she has the most killer bod of the entire cast. Those bazongas. Those babaloongas. Those wagangawaloogas. I'd rate her higher if it wasn't because she doesn't let you play in public or with other girls until her stats are so high that there's no progression there whatsoever.

I put Jubes as the fourth because I'm pretty fond of her. I really like her face and her personality, her ass is gorgeous too and the fact that she outright moons you when you give her a massage with the towel on is awesome. All the above girls have similar poses with the towels, but this is one I really like because it still feels natural, like an "oops, I didn't realize it was so short, sorry" type of thing.

Laura goes fifth. I really like her design and clothes overall, and her personality is one of the lewdest as well. However, I will never be able to come to terms with the fact that she has a plank ass and Oni never gave her black toenail polish.

Sixth place goes to Jean. She wasn't a popular first go, but the more I replayed the game, the more I liked her stupid bitch personality. I'm also very much into gingers, and her peachy body is a real treat. Every part of her design is really appealing to me. And with that, we come to the end of the girls I actually like.

Storm is a character that has disappointed me more and more when I play the game. I like a good choco mommy like every other perv, even if I'm not a fan of saggy tits. However, it's the fact that she's presented to you as a nudist yet the only time she's actually naked is in the intro. Furthermore, in the shower, her towel is only wrapped around her head, which would be a nice touch if it wasn't ruined because she has the same reaction as every other girl when you enter the shower with her in there. She gets angry and covers her hair with the towel; her body still naked. Bruh, wtf were you sippin' on, Oni? Her personality is also pretty bland and to top it off, she has the swimsuit I like the least.

Betsy is the eigth because she has no scenes whatsoever, which is understandable. But I also see many things off with her design. I really don't like her facial expressions, the way her mouth moves is uncanny as well. All in all, she gives me an off feeling that I really don't like.

And bottom is, probably always will be (unless that nightmarish Squirrel Girl ends up gnawing it's way into the actual cast), the most obnoxious bitch this game has to offer, Gwen. I hate her face, I hate her spermatozoid mask, I hate her weeaboo dialogues, and above all else, I hate how obnoxious it becomes having to skip through the same forced dialogue she makes the first time she meets with each of the girls over and over. She was the biggest disappointment for me in the game, since the character inspiration for her was cute and all, but this thing is an abomination face-wise, even if she has a pretty nice body. Should've stayed in the closet.

All in all, I've slowly started to think this game would've been better if it stayed with the six first girls, since the other ones I either don't like, or don't care about. And with the slow decay in quality that Oni is putting on with every update, I've begun to believe that once the legendary incestual combo of Wanda+Lorna gets added by 2069, it will be a disappointing mess much like the later girls.
Ok lets do this again, only one per tier, like real men.
my-image (3).png
Ill wait until Betsy is finised before making a formal opinion about her.
Storm is just really uninteresting and i dont like her poses much.
I love Rogue, but Laura just tugs at many different things, both from her wild horny nature to honestly just wanting to give her headpats.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Mmmm I know that Betsy is the 9th girl, but the question is who do you think is going to be the 10th?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes