Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
Rogue will mention it, and I think Kitty might. At the very least she "never went that far". But yeah, that first bit would be nice. I relegate Kitty to anal only for some reason, so it'd be funny to have her wonder why she's the only one. (Sans Gwen on the playthroughs when I do use her.)
Me too, I also have her (actually, all the girls) on anal only, I was expecting they complaining or being ashamed for liking it but it was neither of those. The other two girls that I think might be virgins are Gwen and Jubilee, but I feel like the dev stop adding the virgin line because it has no impact.

I hope one of these updates instead of being another girl, is an expansion on dialogues, I mean, the sex stuff is already great.

Last edited:

leleH

Sep 14, 2017
my-image.png
Rogue is sweet enough to give a heart attack, Jubelee is a cute asian tomboy who would watch action flicks with you, Laura once you get beyond her hard shell would be loyal for life.

For Kitty only her god would know the depths of the hole of depravity she would sink you into, but I'd lie if I said I wasn't all in for the ride.

Emma is what I wrote plus dangerous outdoor sex and fancy gourmet meals everyday.

Storm would pretend to go around naked out of habit after dating, but in fact is just trying to lure you and see what you would do.

Gween is sweet and kinda funny, but hasn't managed to sway me completely so far.

No further description is needed.

Same as above but for very different reasons.

Reactions: Hatler and Deepsea
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes