DaDoorman

Apr 1, 2019
'Aight, guys, if we're gonna do this again, we're gonna do it like real men.

View attachment 3324994

One girl per tier, no pussying out.

Rogue's best girl period. Has the best outfits, the best design, the best body proportions and is the most malleable of them all. You can progress through her the fastest in any way you desire. All her poses are very good as well. Also Rogue's ass.

Kitty is that perfect mixture of cute and sexy. Her standing poses are the best and has some of the best positions as well. Her personality is also very much like the stereotypical neighborhood girl.

Emma goes third because she has the most killer bod of the entire cast. Those bazongas. Those babaloongas. Those wagangawaloogas. I'd rate her higher if it wasn't because she doesn't let you play in public or with other girls until her stats are so high that there's no progression there whatsoever.

I put Jubes as the fourth because I'm pretty fond of her. I really like her face and her personality, her ass is gorgeous too and the fact that she outright moons you when you give her a massage with the towel on is awesome. All the above girls have similar poses with the towels, but this is one I really like because it still feels natural, like an "oops, I didn't realize it was so short, sorry" type of thing.

Laura goes fifth. I really like her design and clothes overall, and her personality is one of the lewdest as well. However, I will never be able to come to terms with the fact that she has a plank ass and Oni never gave her black toenail polish.

Sixth place goes to Jean. She wasn't a popular first go, but the more I replayed the game, the more I liked her stupid bitch personality. I'm also very much into gingers, and her peachy body is a real treat. Every part of her design is really appealing to me. And with that, we come to the end of the girls I actually like.

Storm is a character that has disappointed me more and more when I play the game. I like a good choco mommy like every other perv, even if I'm not a fan of saggy tits. However, it's the fact that she's presented to you as a nudist yet the only time she's actually naked is in the intro. Furthermore, in the shower, her towel is only wrapped around her head, which would be a nice touch if it wasn't ruined because she has the same reaction as every other girl when you enter the shower with her in there. She gets angry and covers her hair with the towel; her body still naked. Bruh, wtf were you sippin' on, Oni? Her personality is also pretty bland and to top it off, she has the swimsuit I like the least.

Betsy is the eigth because she has no scenes whatsoever, which is understandable. But I also see many things off with her design. I really don't like her facial expressions, the way her mouth moves is uncanny as well. All in all, she gives me an off feeling that I really don't like.

And bottom is, probably always will be (unless that nightmarish Squirrel Girl ends up gnawing it's way into the actual cast), the most obnoxious bitch this game has to offer, Gwen. I hate her face, I hate her spermatozoid mask, I hate her weeaboo dialogues, and above all else, I hate how obnoxious it becomes having to skip through the same forced dialogue she makes the first time she meets with each of the girls over and over. She was the biggest disappointment for me in the game, since the character inspiration for her was cute and all, but this thing is an abomination face-wise, even if she has a pretty nice body. Should've stayed in the closet.

All in all, I've slowly started to think this game would've been better if it stayed with the six first girls, since the other ones I either don't like, or don't care about. And with the slow decay in quality that Oni is putting on with every update, I've begun to believe that once the legendary incestual combo of Wanda+Lorna gets added by 2069, it will be a disappointing mess much like the later girls.
canvas.png
It may be sacrilige to put Rogue that low but I've had her trying to intercept my dick while it's seeking new targets for years now and it's gotten to the point where in new saves I usually go out of my way to avoid her so I can slam the new girls in peace.

Reactions: Deepsea

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
Something that it will really benefit the game with all the girls is more reactive dialogues, confronting the main character about why they only perform anal, why they give them so many creampies and so on, there is a glance of this after repeating sexual interactions and the girls make it her favorite, besides that, nothing else.

Also, I would like the acknowledging who is virgin and who is not, they never act like if it was their first time, I can see all the mature girls, Jane and Laura not being virgins, I don't know about the rest.

Reactions: DarkKat
Feb 10, 2020
Something that it will really benefit the game with all the girls is more reactive dialogues, confronting the main character about why they only perform anal, why they give them so many creampies and so on, there is a glance of this after repeating sexual interactions and the girls make it her favorite, besides that, nothing else.

Also, I would like the acknowledging who is virgin and who is not, they never act like if it was their first time, I can see all the mature girls, Jane and Laura not being virgins, I don't know about the rest.
Rogue will mention it, and I think Kitty might. At the very least she "never went that far". But yeah, that first bit would be nice. I relegate Kitty to anal only for some reason, so it'd be funny to have her wonder why she's the only one. (Sans Gwen on the playthroughs when I do use her.)

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes