reptoider

Aug 11, 2018
Guys, tell me - is there any mod, that blocks new girls from apperance at game? Just want not to meet anyone after Ororo.

Frankston

Feb 4, 2020
Guys, tell me - is there any mod, that blocks new girls from apperance at game? Just want not to meet anyone after Ororo.
No, the only way to make sure they never bother you is to make sure they have no addiction to the MC. The old version of the prime mod before 1.5 gave the option to push meeting new girls a week later.

infernal720

Nov 7, 2021
I'd rather have him polish the game and existing girls than add new ones but, as another dude said some time ago, he found the perfect way to milk this game *forever*. Just add new girls that get requested on patreon on a game that already has all of it's bases covered.
Honestly he should overhaul it or just start a new game without all the issues this one has. Ffs it's been years and we still dont have a GODAMN SOUNDTRACK

Feb 17, 2018
I'm hoping for full-on Squirrel Girl instead of another vote. She's already officially introduced, so might as well finish her. In every way possible.
Was that an answer or an unrelated coment that happens to be about the same topic that came shortly after my last message?.

I think it would funnier if it's the second.

Either way my doubt seems to have been clarified.

Reactions: Exocrine

jakesco

Jun 30, 2022
I'd rather have him polish the game and existing girls than add new ones but, as another dude said some time ago, he found the perfect way to milk this game *forever*. Just add new girls that get requested on patreon on a game that already has all of it's bases covered.
Honestly he should overhaul it or just start a new game without all the issues this one has. Ffs it's been years and we still dont have a GODAMN SOUNDTRACK
I'm definitely in the minority for this, but I'd rather he add all the girls before polishing the game. feel like adding all the sprites and position will make it easier for a game revamp later on. where a story is added for the MC and the girls get more diverse roles. definitely dreaming with this though

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
the vr simulator is still broken too

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Oni should just remove the VR simulator portion once and for all. The demand is entirely there only for new women. There's no point in keeping up appearances anymore. The Danger Room should just be kept for leveling up and nothing more.

Reactions: Plottwist98

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
I'm definitely in the minority for this, but I'd rather he add all the girls before polishing the game. feel like adding all the sprites and position will make it easier for a game revamp later on. where a story is added for the MC and the girls get more diverse roles. definitely dreaming with this though
I'm actually with you on this one. He's gradually making improvements to the core as he's adding new girls. That's actually why threesomes were broken on 1.5b~f (I made a post about it here and it's a result of him improving the code.). Is it better to rewrite a whole new core from the ground up? Ideally, yes. Practically, not always. As long as he's doing what this patrons want (which, from what I can tell, is more girls) and the game is running enough for his patrons to enjoy, as far as I'm concerned, it's enough.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes