sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
That's a good idea, really. If they halved all the chat events or at least spread them more throughout the years, and we could get to the sweet buns a bit faster, at least the gameplay would be bearable.
It's done. Mind testing it for me?

Once it's tested by a second party (and my thread is approved by the mods), I'll post it on the TNH thread.

Reactions: leathermax

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
I don't know how to use it tho...:(
I tried entering the commands you suggested a few comments back, but nothing happens.
Oh, you don't need to do any of that. It's like SLDR's cheat injector for RLE.

First things first. Is it applied? You apply it by downloading it into the game folder. So:
TheNullHypothesis-0.3c1-pc/TheNullHypothesis-0.3c1-pc/game/

Once there, you can double click the .bat file to run it. You'll know it's applied correctly when you start up the game and the "new", "continue", etc. title screen has a "Cheat Enabled" at the top center.
Screenshot_2024-03-11_12-37-38.png

For a girl's love/trust to be modified, go into the phone and go into humhum. If you click on one of the girl's icon (the spiked collar for Rogue, for example), you'll see her trust and love. Click on the numbers (which is now a button) to increase it by 100 per click.
Screenshot_2024-03-11_12-38-56.png

For the Player, the inventory will show how much cash you have. That number is a button. Click to add 50000 per click.
Screenshot_2024-03-11_12-38-12.png

In skills, same thing for ability points (next to level). The EXP bar there is draggable now to increase your exp for that level.
Screenshot_2024-03-11_12-38-29.png

During sex, you can click on your stamina to reset it to your max. The desire bars for you and the girl are also draggable.

Screenshot_2024-03-11_12-39-52.png

If my thread gets approved, that's a good reminder that I should make some screen shots or videos to show people how to use it.

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Oh, you don't need to do any of that. It's like SLDR's cheat injector for RLE.

First things first. Is it applied? You apply it by downloading it into the game folder. So:
TheNullHypothesis-0.3c1-pc/TheNullHypothesis-0.3c1-pc/game/

Once there, you can double click the .bat file to run it. You'll know it's applied correctly when you start up the game and the "new", "continue", etc. title screen has a "Cheat Enabled" at the top center.
View attachment 3431029

For a girl's love/trust to be modified, go into the phone and go into humhum. If you click on one of the girl's icon (the spiked collar for Rogue, for example), you'll see her trust and love. Click on the numbers (which is now a button) to increase it by 100 per click.
View attachment 3431031

For the Player, the inventory will show how much cash you have. That number is a button. Click to add 50000 per click.
View attachment 3431033

In skills, same thing for ability points (next to level). The EXP bar there is draggable now to increase your exp for that level.
View attachment 3431036

During sex, you can click on your stamina to reset it to your max. The desire bars for you and the girl are also draggable.

View attachment 3431037

If my thread gets approved, that's a good reminder that I should make some screen shots or videos to show people how to use it.
Thanks, dude. I tried it and it seems to work. Although I went straight to Rogue's bedroom and she still didn't want to show her tits. I don't know if that's tied to an event or something, but is there a chance you could add another cheat to modify their shame, or whatever value it is that's needed to have them strip without 7 hundred pointless conversations with them?

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Although I went straight to Rogue's bedroom and she still didn't want to show her tits. I don't know if that's tied to an event or something,
Remember how I was complaining that relationship progress was tied to story line rather than, like, the relationship itself? Yes. showing her tits, along with taking their panties off and then actual penetrative sex, are all tied behind their own story line and chapter and event. I think you have to be officially going out to kiss and mess around. Then they have to open up/realize their feelings/talk about their kink for undressing. Then officially be their boyfriend for taking off panties and then for them to come to terms with your relationship to them to have sex... or something. I don't remember the specifics. The good news is, the conversations (ones not outlined in the quest logs) only serves to increase love and trust. Once you have enough (and you're in the right chapter), the events can trigger that will lead to stuff like taking off their clothes.

but is there a chance you could add another cheat to modify their shame, or whatever value it is that's needed to have them strip without 7 hundred pointless conversations with them?
Short answer, no. I've actually looked that one up back in v0.2. The shame value is a mathematical calculation based off of trust and love AND it's mathematically capped. It would take a lot of work to get the shame value up there. So long answer yes, but it would take A LOT of work and would probably be too much for a cheat injector to do (as in, it would take more work than reasonable to do it via a script and better off being a straight mod).
Btw, the shame value for undress for sex is a flag and different from the shame value for dressing up in revealing clothing. The shame value that's a mathematical calculation I'm talking about is just for dressing up.

Thanks for the confirmation, btw. My thread in the games mod still isn't approved so I guess I'll just be sitting on this until that gets approved.

Edit: Now I'm curious about those flags... Overriding them might break the game and, more importantly, keep the player from content. But I'm curious if it's possible. Eh, I'm feeling under the weather today. I'll poke around.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: leathermax
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes