FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Next character update when? It's like unknow....
I read on patreon that The 1.5h is The best version an Happy Valentine's Day reference.
If you wait for the 1.6v soon there's more content...
The Girl is The 9' the 9 Pole is "Wanda". (I may confirm... Redhaired not my fav but at least new)
Given how the poles have been going for the past several years, instead of finally getting Wanda, the next character introduction will end up featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series. ...and Knuckles.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Given how the poles have been going for the past several years, instead of finally getting Wanda, the next character introduction will end up featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series. ...and Knuckles.
Ill get mad if Laura and Jean dont recognize Dante.
MvC3.jpg
... ugh, and you just KNOW he will copy Kitty's doggy pose 1-to-1 for Knucky ... classic Oni.
I mean, it makes sense that knuckles would be flat.

Hakime1_-_

Nov 6, 2023
which version removed the models for the girls playing with each other? if you asked one to go down on the other they use to have models on their knees but they have all been removed

• Wow
Reactions: red_faced

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
which version removed the models for the girls playing with each other? if you asked one to go down on the other they use to have models on their knees but they have all been removed
Not 100% sure, but I think it's been gone since the first version with Betsy.
Bloody Posh Spice stole our lesbians!

• Sad
Reactions: leathermax

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Not the girls, Xavier is trying to forget the evening after accidentally seeing Zero's cock while taking a shower.
View attachment 3438881
To be fair I imagine telepaths have a pretty high tolerance for disturbing and provocative stuff, imagine being a telepath for a high school class, the amount of horny posting and stupid shit radiating out of them would require a lot of self control to block out or manage, now add on to that those teenagers have superpowers they can use during sex. Thats what Charles deals with on a daily basis and he still keeps his cool.

Seeing a normal mans above average dong is nothing, just imagine going through Emma's mind, dude has seen that cock in first person view up close and personal in ways no man ever should.

Last edited:

dbmpa

Oct 22, 2020
How do I make Storm use her powers on Xavier? I have her stats maxed and the photo from his desk but when I choose plan rho she says "Perhaps if we had some leverage of the situation..."

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes