sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
How do I make Storm use her powers on Xavier? I have her stats maxed and the photo from his desk but when I choose plan rho she says "Perhaps if we had some leverage of the situation..."
Code:
            if "Xavier's files" in Player.Inventory and ApprovalCheck(StormX, 1500, TabM=1, Loc="No"):
So, have Xavier's files (I think the photo is for Kitty) and her stats high enough. If memory serves, you bring Storm with you to Xavier's room to find it.

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
How do I make Storm use her powers on Xavier? I have her stats maxed and the photo from his desk but when I choose plan rho she says "Perhaps if we had some leverage of the situation..."
Storm needs the medical files that are in the other drawer of Xavier's desk

thebigred96

Jan 9, 2022
Does anyone have a link for the newest android version that isn't a mega link? For some reason anytime I try downloading
it through mega the file is empty

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Does anyone have a link for the newest android version that isn't a mega link? For some reason anytime I try downloading
it through mega the file is empty
I didn't know that Oni also makes an Android version. The only Android version of the game I know is the one with the Prime Mod.
(And it's still on version 1.4e, because Prime won't make a new version until Oni is finally done with Betsy).
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-prime-mod.99576/post-12766469

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
I didn't know that Oni also makes an Android version. The only Android version of the game I know is the one with the Prime Mod.
(And it's still on version 1.4e, because Prime won't make a new version until Oni is finally done with Betsy).
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-prime-mod.99576/post-12766469
He doesn't. I know there's a fan that occasionally ports it to android. But it's not official. I know some people will play ren'py games via joiplay with the ren'py plugin, but I can't give any advice on that because I don't use nor own any android devices (and have no plans to).

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, dude. I tried it and it seems to work. Although I went straight to Rogue's bedroom and she still didn't want to show her tits. I don't know if that's tied to an event or something, but is there a chance you could add another cheat to modify their shame, or whatever value it is that's needed to have them strip without 7 hundred pointless conversations with them?
Whelp. Good news. I was wrong. Taking off her bra is NOT flag. It *is* part of the shame value which I can modify.
Look forward to v1.1

Oh, btw. The cheat injector thread was approved.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-null-hypothesis-cheat-injector-v1-0-sleepingkirby.199827/

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I have play this game long time before and the game system is boring....

how come still having such a high score in the site?
You may not be in the target demographic. RLE appeals to a very sophisticated and elegant kind of player that acknowledges and accepts only the finest things in life while remaining, at heart, an everyman that understands the plight of lower forms that can not enjoy RLE. The bugs, long wait between updates, lack of communication from the exalted developer, bugs, bizarre newer character designs, and overall feeling of ecstasy combine to make an extremely unique and ineffable experience that can be found no where else.
-dictated and typed by a sea turtle

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
You may not be in the target demographic. RLE appeals to a very sophisticated and elegant kind of player that acknowledges and accepts only the finest things in life while remaining, at heart, an everyman that understands the plight of lower forms that can not enjoy RLE. The bugs, long wait between updates, lack of communication from the exalted developer, bugs, bizarre newer character designs, and overall feeling of ecstasy combine to make an extremely unique and ineffable experience that can be found no where else.
Trully for refined palettes, good day to you sir.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Someone pin this to the op so that everyone reads it and it becomes a hymn for this game.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes