Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Remember how I was complaining that relationship progress was tied to story line rather than, like, the relationship itself? Yes. showing her tits, along with taking their panties off and then actual penetrative sex, are all tied behind their own story line and chapter and event. I think you have to be officially going out to kiss and mess around. Then they have to open up/realize their feelings/talk about their kink for undressing. Then officially be their boyfriend for taking off panties and then for them to come to terms with your relationship to them to have sex... or something. I don't remember the specifics. The good news is, the conversations (ones not outlined in the quest logs) only serves to increase love and trust. Once you have enough (and you're in the right chapter), the events can trigger that will lead to stuff like taking off their clothes.

Short answer, no. I've actually looked that one up back in v0.2. The shame value is a mathematical calculation based off of trust and love AND it's mathematically capped. It would take a lot of work to get the shame value up there. So long answer yes, but it would take A LOT of work and would probably be too much for a cheat injector to do (as in, it would take more work than reasonable to do it via a script and better off being a straight mod).
Btw, the shame value for undress for sex is a flag and different from the shame value for dressing up in revealing clothing. The shame value that's a mathematical calculation I'm talking about is just for dressing up.

Thanks for the confirmation, btw. My thread in the games mod still isn't approved so I guess I'll just be sitting on this until that gets approved.

Edit: Now I'm curious about those flags... Overriding them might break the game and, more importantly, keep the player from content. But I'm curious if it's possible. Eh, I'm feeling under the weather today. I'll poke around.
Got a save where the story is near or around conclusion? I know what Ron is going for but I've already played it and I just wanna see what they did with live2d. If not big rip. And I guess all the gals like you enough for fugs?

Reactions: Epigonid

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Got a save where the story is near or around conclusion? I know what Ron is going for but I've already played it and I just wanna see what they did with live2d. If not big rip. And I guess all the gals like you enough for fugs?
One sec...
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v1-5k-oni.14/post-13150831
I posted it there. It was at or near 100% as of 0.3a. 0.3c had a few small dialogue additions so that should be very near the end of the existing content.

DockOck

Feb 20, 2019
I haven't played this game in years, like more than five years. Has it changed at all in all that time?

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
There's a lot more content. But lately, we're waiting for an update that should've come out two months ago, at the latest. Usually, we would've gotten a new girl's bj position by now. But Oni's making up excuses, and keeps delaying it. Now we have to wait until summer or fall until we get everything with her. I'm just saying, waiting five more years will give you Psylocke, Squirrel Girl, and the Elden Ring mode by then. Oni has to deliver at least those three things in that time frame.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v1-5k-oni.14/post-8212324

• Haha
Reactions: armond

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
One sec...
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v1-5k-oni.14/post-13150831
I posted it there. It was at or near 100% as of 0.3a. 0.3c had a few small dialogue additions so that should be very near the end of the existing content.
All right swell thanks. I don't hate it being story oriented but don't compare it to RLE or laugh at peeps like me who did play through most of 0.2 then have a straight face people don't feel like mulling through it.
Anyway yeah two Emma's? Wow. One way to kill a guy.

Reactions: Gorogn

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
All right swell thanks. I don't hate it being story oriented but don't compare it to RLE or laugh at peeps like me who did play through most of 0.2 then have a straight face people don't feel like mulling through it.
Anyway yeah two Emma's? Wow. One way to kill a guy.
Best* wat to kill a guy.

Reactions: Gorogn and RiloLaki

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
SO it's still basically the same game? No story updates? How much content are we talking?
Well, if we're talking "haven't played it in 5 years", that would date the last time played at '19, so when Emma and Laura were fresh.
Since then we have gotten Jean, Jubilee, Storm, Gwen(pool), a Halloween event, female Zero/lesbian route, full body sprites, the mall and are currently waiting for Jabba the Hut Betsy aka Psylock getting her sex poses.
So, there's way more content.
Story update? There's no story to begin with, so what update do you expect?
Aside from that, Oni's pace is still glacial, the bitching here is still going strong, the code is still a mess and the bugs are still more or less rampant as always.

Oh, and Prime mod is a somewhat stable thing now, although they're currently waiting for the Betsy update too before properly updating the mod to the last version. Some peeps deem it an absolute must-have to enjoy the game - probably those small minded people who can't seem to enjoy some good old pussy fog, lol... .. no, don't ask.

Last edited:

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
Next character update when? It's like unknow....
I read on patreon that The 1.5h is The best version an Happy Valentine's Day reference.
If you wait for the 1.6v soon there's more content...
The Girl is The 9' the 9 Pole is "Wanda". (I may confirm... Redhaired not my fav but at least new)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes