• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
This is one impressively braindead take.
I mean, what are people who can draw but not code supposed to do? Especially if their just starting out? If you can't afford to hire a coder than you better hope the engine your working with is friendly to your code illiterate ass

clebann

Aug 2, 2020
By the way, the most used programming language now isn't Java. Might have been true in the late 90's~early 2000's. But these days, it's javascript.
Unless you're making websites, you should not be writing in Javascript. Its a terrible language for anything else, and its not even great for that. C# is the most common for desktop/server side, python for scripting and engineering, and C++ for games. Even for websites Javascript has started to take a back seat approach in systems like Blazor that uses C# for actual coding and then translates that into Javascript on compile. As a Blazor dev I've written two Javascript functions in the last two years.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Unless you're making websites, you should not be writing in Javascript. Its a terrible language for anything else, and its not even great for that. C# is the most common for desktop/server side, python for scripting and engineering, and C++ for games. Even for websites Javascript has started to take a back seat approach in systems like Blazor that uses C# for actual coding and then translates that into Javascript on compile. As a Blazor dev I've written two Javascript functions in the last two years.
Look, I've gone off topic enough and I don't want to keep going further. I'm just going to say to everyone reading this that, this is, more or less, not true. These are probably the type of webdevs that Dittymyman was talking. I could go into a long explanation with receipts as to how this isn't true but I don't want to keep going off topic. You've all probably read my long posts before and/or used my scripts. You all know I know what I'm talking about.

Mar 14, 2018
Ngl I'm still playing the Laserbeak version of your mod, it still feels like classic Roguelike
Laserbeak runs super smooth, way better than the original crap. Prime fixed way more bugs than Oni in much less time. Not to mention he fixed the bugs Oni created when "fixing" other bugs, because Oni.
I've said it before, but I would love to see Oni drawing and Prime coding. Girls would get added faster with higher quality and the game would actually run properly

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
really strange to stalk me across multiple threads because i dared to oppose SQ being lizzo
Exocrine is the kind of people to look back at your messages on dozens of pages to give them an angry-like after you've disagreed with them - and it was fucking hilarious because some of these messages I posted are gameplay facts, not opinions.
That, plus his near-hysterical responses when you talk against the eldritch abomination - I mean SG - and his childish blabbering about wishing Oni draws Wanda like her to piss us off, convinced me he's at most 16. 17 top. I'm used to deal with teens and when they throw a tantrum, best is to ignore them. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
Exocrine is the kind of people to look back at your messages on dozens of pages to give them an angry-like after you've disagreed with them - and it was fucking hilarious because some of these messages I posted are gameplay facts, not opinions.
That, plus his near-hysterical responses when you talk against the eldritch abomination - I mean SG - and his childish blabbering about wishing Oni draws Wanda like her to piss us off, convinced me he's at most 16. 17 top. I'm used to deal with teens and when they throw a tantrum, best is to ignore them. :sneaky:
i imagine him as a lizzo fan irl, dunno why

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes