leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
The other's resembles comic book version and other cartoon version I am 100% sure the storm and the jubilee resembles the 90's cartoons version and they actually look like the characters that they supposed to be.
here is a picture of teh emma frost he did. I am pretty sure i could find the other character's decigns he used for x-23 and storm if i took some time to look. well for Jean and psylocke i doubt i will find anything that look like those designs. plus those designs dont go well with the other character design at all. Just tryign to get the point across that Jean and his opsylocke designs look nothing like their character's from any source material. eventheir's costumes dont resembles their costumes in any cartoon or comic book counterpart.
I admit I am torn between making a joke about how the Emmarmy would give me my sweetest death, and a joke about how all the girls end up looking the same.

• Haha
Reactions: Hatler and armond

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Yeah... I like to live in a bubble where I pretend web devs don't exist (please don't @ me web devs it was a tasteless joke...because every web dev I have come in contact with was a prick, not that you are strawman I created; you are cool). Not that you can't use javascript for other things. At the end of the day I say use the language that does the job at hand the best and use whatever programming philosophy you enjoy.
I have to say, as a web dev (I had a hard time getting jobs with compiled languages. Not a lot of openings for those in Seattle), I totally get it. I guess I'm lucky in that the ones I met haven't been total pricks but a lot of them, like a good amount of them are so full of themselves. Truth be told, I work a lot in Javascript these days, but not because I want to. The language, as a language, is pretty bad. So many inconsistencies and quirks from other languages. But you work in what technology that best suits the problem. And right now, for A LOT of things, that tends to be javascript.

But yeah. I totally understand. I'm not happy about it either. I'm not happy with python either and that's considered the 3rd most used language. If you have the capability to continue to live in that bubble, good on you.

Reactions: Dittymyman

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
i have a bug where the game goes back to menu after shaking hands with squirrel girl
Same.
Storm also blocked me from going into the classroom and keep talking about someone in the attic. if I go in the attic. squirrel girl will bug my game and kick me out to the main menu.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Just a little cheat-screen for Rogue-Like, every bar is draggable to change opinions / stats, also the money text is clickable for adding $1000 and the level texts to increase the level by 1. Finally, an extra status bar at the bottom of screen will be visible when she's angry (with button to clear anger) and info when she's down to get dirty. Also give some feedback on Jeans 'whammy' capabilities. Should work for any version higher than .991 but tested with .994/.995/.996/.997/.998/.999/1.0/1.1

2023-03-16: Added GwenX still backward compatible with earlier versions and with PrimeMod v4/v5/Galvatron
2023-02-08: Added change transparency of MC penis by clicking on the big dick in the bottom left of the screen.
2022-06-20: Make cheat-screen compatible with PrimeMod v4/v5 - works also without PrimeMod.
2022-06-15: Added JubesX and make sure it is still compatible with versions without Jubilee
2022-03-27: Check if attribute LikeS<girl> is available when "Jeaned"
2021-10-22: Added simplified search of Xavier's office, basically every search will be successful if you brought the right girl.
Installation: right click "save link as" then save in 'game' folder.
Fixed: leveling girls not adding points to spent in leveling menu thanks Dboss for pointing that out.
How does this work? I downloaded the rpy file and put it into the game folder and checked if an rpyc file was created after starting the game but I don't see the screen anywhere.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
After i take squirrel girl to Xavier and finish the conversation, the game return do main menu. what happening?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes