• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
How do you say el culo in french? Derriere?
They have various terms for it, depending of the context.
Derrière is correct but mainly used as an euphemism, when one wants to avoid crude words - so rarely when talking about sex. It'll end on your ass. => Ça va finir sur ton derrière. (talking about some fat dish)
In a sexual context, they mainly say cul. This girl has a nice ass. => Cette fille a un beau cul.
A slang word, used in very informal situations and when you do not care to look the gentleman, is boule. Check that ass! => Mate ce boule !

Edit: some spelling mistakes.

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2019
Just a little cheat-screen for Rogue-Like, every bar is draggable to change opinions / stats, also the money text is clickable for adding $1000 and the level texts to increase the level by 1. Finally, an extra status bar at the bottom of screen will be visible when she's angry (with button to clear anger) and info when she's down to get dirty. Also give some feedback on Jeans 'whammy' capabilities. Should work for any version higher than .991 but tested with .994/.995/.996/.997/.998/.999/1.0/1.1

2023-03-16: Added GwenX still backward compatible with earlier versions and with PrimeMod v4/v5/Galvatron
2023-02-08: Added change transparency of MC penis by clicking on the big dick in the bottom left of the screen.
2022-06-20: Make cheat-screen compatible with PrimeMod v4/v5 - works also without PrimeMod.
2022-06-15: Added JubesX and make sure it is still compatible with versions without Jubilee
2022-03-27: Check if attribute LikeS<girl> is available when "Jeaned"
2021-10-22: Added simplified search of Xavier's office, basically every search will be successful if you brought the right girl.
Installation: right click "save link as" then save in 'game' folder.
Fixed: leveling girls not adding points to spent in leveling menu thanks Dboss for pointing that out.
Is this up to date with the current version or close to it?

armond

Apr 26, 2020
That's cool new information, thanks for letting me know.
But you would have to agree it's not the textbook use nor should it be used when you want to be understood by an international audience.
I'm very picky about word choice in texts because it's been part of my job for a large part of my life.
I agree with your analysis but most people are very insular about language and variables never even cross their mind, like the Spanish dialect in RE4, which was always funny to me because my understanding is there are similar dialect disparities in Japanese.

Reactions: FriendlessPanda

1y3uehsbqgs

Jul 2, 2023
Nahh that sucks. I will give Oni kudos for trying to mimic North and Henderson's Squirrel Girl, that book is really good

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes