• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Swifthand

Aug 4, 2019
fat fetishists are mad as hell in this thread. lmao even.
As someone who likes chubby girls:
She isn't even chunky, just her face is, and thats the problem.

Someone said it earlier in this thread but her whole body is just a mismatch of existing bodyparts, and they don't fit together.

That comic design he based her off would look less out of place than what Oni cooked up here.

Mar 14, 2018
Ah! Thank you for explaining! I only read through 2 pages, Ill do more research next time.

Two characters? Has there been a lack of content lately? As you explained it, I would figure you would at least have two other people work with you on a project like this with such a case.
Bringing more people to help on your project when you're overworked would be the logical thing to do. And there have been great people, like Prime, who have offered to help. But Oni just ignores everyone.
About the lack of content, this game has always had a slow and buggy progress, but it worsened greatly in recent months.
And just so it's very cristal clear. I'm not against squirrel girl being chubby. It doesn't make any sense, but I'm not against it. I just don't think the design is as good as it should be for a sexy chubby girl. Betsy is also suffering, her only 2 available positions look very off. There's also the bug where the penis disappeares when having sex with Laura, it has been present since 1.4.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Bringing more people to help on your project when you're overworked would be the logical thing to do. And there have been great people, like Prime, who have offered to help. But Oni just ignores everyone.
About the lack of content, this game has always had a slow and buggy progress, but it worsened greatly in recent months.
And just so it's very cristal clear. I'm not against squirrel girl being chubby. It doesn't make any sense, but I'm not against it. I just don't think the design is as good as it should be for a sexy chubby girl. Betsy is also suffering, her only 2 available positions look very off. There's also the bug where the penis disappeares when having sex with Laura, it has been present since 1.4.
Honestly... I blame Biden

taliazer

Feb 2, 2018
Hello I didn't bother looking it up but is there anyone feeling like this :

Oni should improve the current girls before adding uglier ones.
Rogue and Kitty and X-23 are great, but I feel like i've had the same content with them for the past 4 years.
Please a better UI, more scene options, more CLOTHES, more than the (now feeling) short list of sex actions and plot possibilities. Oh and I took someone's save and Oh my god once you know every girl you're like harassed by their needs. It should be a game to wank to right ? Not the realistic nightmare of having 8 'addicted to your person' FWBs.

Am I the only one ? Did I miss some amazing new content ? Am I simply wrong ?

hman05

May 7, 2018
Just came across this game and must say I am really enjoying it. Lots of fun
Have seen some comments about a better UI and I would agree. Also like the ideas of more clothing options for the girls, though some of the current ones are quite fun and exciting :) One thing I would like that is in this vein would be additional options for pubic hair. Right now it is full bush or bare - there are so many fun options in between.
Also would love an expansion on the sex options. 1:1 sex isn't too bad options wise but could really use more options when it comes to the threesomes. Like if I am tapping Kitty and Rogue shows up, you can only have Rogue do a few things to you or Kitty. Would be nice to also allow the new person to have things done to them. Using above example: I could be taking Kitty from behind and then have Kitty eat out Rogue. Or if I am going down on Kitty and Rogue comes in, she can start riding my exposed member. Stuff like that :)
Just a few thoughts, but am enjoying playing

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Oni should improve the current girls before adding uglier ones. It should be a game to wank to right ? Not the realistic nightmare of having 8 'addicted to your person' FWBs.
Am I the only one ? Did I miss some amazing new content ? Am I simply wrong ?
Prolly better off asking for the dev to implement mealtimes, except, oh wait, he can't code for shit. Oni is an artist first, but nor is he gonna farm out coding to someone who can, 'cuz money. Adding more girls is just about the only thing keeping this (surprisingly creative) shitshow afloat.

I say "surprisingly creative" because at least it's still a game, even if there isn't really a point to it beyond making meters go up or down (or, as you put it, just generating FWBs). At least the underlying game mechanics basically work, unlike other games where it's just a visual novel masquerading as a game (Something Unlimited, anyone?). I would be very interested for the dev to implement some stats (hidden or not) that require going to class or train in the Danger Room that could actually be used for something plot related, but if Oni hasn't figured out how to implement that by now, it ain't ever gonna happen...

Meanwhile, A.I cooking some weird shat...
All things considered, the level of generated artifacts in these is pretty low, especially since getting AI to properly do the sexy parts of the human anatomy can be... complicated (whether training or prompting). Only noticed some weird finger choices (fun fact, human artists also hated doing hands, which is why a lot of portraiture usually attempts to hide them somehow). Also seemed to not have too many issues generating futa (although admittedly I have no idea how many attempts it took, or how long).

Still, could be worse. I'll never not unsee that time I saw AI generate the clitoris at the bottom instead of the top, and that's relatively tame nightmare fuel...

Last edited:

johnhenryeden

Oct 1, 2018
At least the underlying game mechanics basically work, unlike other games where it's just a visual novel masquerading as a game (Something Unlimited, anyone?).
its a much more fun grind than "deliver pizzas 650,000 times to earn enough money and respect to talk to a girl" or some rapid clicking bullshit(tap left mouse/space to fill the bar to work out!?! my carpal tunnel really gets a workout), or so on. Spending like 500 in game days on whoring till you can go into the cells in SU is something retarded, I just use cheats right away for that. Meanwhile, here the grind feels more relevant(raise their love by doing romantic shit, raise obedience by having a firm hand/slap dat booty, inhibition lowers with exposure and other shit) even if it is simple.

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
i really really think that when the mc says "NO" to a fucking addict in this game, she should just accept it even if she is horny as fuck, i mean, what is the point of addictivness and "blackmail" if when the girl reaches a full ratio whatever you do, she will touch mc face to deal with the addiction??

If i don t want to give a woman her fix because she is refusing something i ask from her, then, FUCK HER !!!! she should just accept that MC is the ultimate boss and if she doesn t become his slut she aint earning nothin' !!!

Dev, please... you should change that shit

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
Just came across this game and must say I am really enjoying it. Lots of fun
Have seen some comments about a better UI and I would agree. Also like the ideas of more clothing options for the girls, though some of the current ones are quite fun and exciting :) One thing I would like that is in this vein would be additional options for pubic hair. Right now it is full bush or bare - there are so many fun options in between.
Also would love an expansion on the sex options. 1:1 sex isn't too bad options wise but could really use more options when it comes to the threesomes. Like if I am tapping Kitty and Rogue shows up, you can only have Rogue do a few things to you or Kitty. Would be nice to also allow the new person to have things done to them. Using above example: I could be taking Kitty from behind and then have Kitty eat out Rogue. Or if I am going down on Kitty and Rogue comes in, she can start riding my exposed member. Stuff like that :)
Just a few thoughts, but am enjoying playing
that's something i say a lot, oni has to stop adding girls and put new features in the game, there are a lot of things that can be done, like adding punishment in case they don't obey you, like walking naked at night or something, but he is crazy about adding girls with the same stuff, recently he added the option to insert the plug, but didn't do anything with it, which gave me hope and disapointment at the same time. XD

i really really think that when the mc says "NO" to a fucking addict in this game, she should just accept it even if she is horny as fuck, i mean, what is the point of addictivness and "blackmail" if when the girl reaches a full ratio whatever you do, she will touch mc face to deal with the addiction??

If i don t want to give a woman her fix because she is refusing something i ask from her, then, FUCK HER !!!! she should just accept that MC is the ultimate boss and if she doesn t become his slut she aint earning nothin' !!!

Dev, please... you should change that shit
i think it was possible to avoid her grabbing you some versions ago, the girl would get pissed off and walk away, but don't know if it was removed from the game or there is some condition to be filled.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes