LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
its a much more fun grind than "deliver pizzas 650,000 times to earn enough money and respect to talk to a girl" or some rapid clicking bullshit(tap left mouse/space to fill the bar to work out!?! my carpal tunnel really gets a workout), or so on. Spending like 500 in game days on whoring till you can go into the cells in SU is something retarded, I just use cheats right away for that. Meanwhile, here the grind feels more relevant(raise their love by doing romantic shit, raise obedience by having a firm hand/slap dat booty, inhibition lowers with exposure and other shit) even if it is simple.
Yeah Something Unlimited is just an awful experience. Unplayable without cheats and even with cheats it still feels like a chore.

• Angry
Reactions: Visionedmetal

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
i really really think that when the mc says "NO" to a fucking addict in this game, she should just accept it even if she is horny as fuck, i mean, what is the point of addictivness and "blackmail" if when the girl reaches a full ratio whatever you do, she will touch mc face to deal with the addiction??

If i don t want to give a woman her fix because she is refusing something i ask from her, then, FUCK HER !!!! she should just accept that MC is the ultimate boss and if she doesn t become his slut she aint earning nothin' !!!

Dev, please... you should change that shit
I made the notion that the MC should be allowed to do what he wants but my experience with the response to that is people who are unable to grasp the hypocrisy that the women can do what they want to the MC and not vice versa just want to clutch their pearls instead.

The game is literally geared for so many potential spicy shit. But God forbid the MC (male) can do what he wants with the women willing or not.

Though to be fair, the cunts at Patreon/Visa/Mastercard are also all the reason for the missed potential (well that and Oni).

Maybe one day a modder will start to really flesh out what this game needs. Because really a lot of improvements to this game are mostly under the hood type stuff.

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
There are some valid reasons/criticism. Like daisy-chaining them to the point where the code is hard to follow (though, sometimes that is unavoidable). Or writing if conditions within if conditions where the 2 conditions don't need to be separated. Or when a bunch of the conditions end in the same result.

But a lot of the knee-jerk responses to if-else statements being “overly used”, in my experience, is just as you said. Like, we like to think (and I certainly did) that programming is a field base off of logic and reasoning. But there's A LOT of politics to be found in it. People insisting their new way of doing things is the better way because reasons, or they want clout, or they want to sell you something. Like, this is why they tried to embed blockchain and crypto into “web 3.0”. (which, again, is a marketing term. There's no technology that enhances/changes the fundamental way we're to view HTML and run HTTP defined “web 3.0”) This is why I picked up on that post so quickly. A lot of people like to pretend they know coding on the internet for some reason but don't (Like, look at Elon Musk). And they tend to make statements like that that makes them stick out like a sour thumb.

My last point/tangent, so I don't keep going off-topic. I once watched a video on someone trying to push that object-oriented programming is bad and how we should all stick to naming/bundling all functions like:
class1_run();
class2_run();
And so many comments were like, “This is GENIUS!” And I had to go like, “Uhhh, no. We've tried this. People used to do this prior to OOP. It was bad. It was awful. This is why we invented OOP.”
I think it's only reasonable to criticize the code that a programmer does if you can prove you can do better, so I agree with your point.

Reactions: NayrAfterDark
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes