P_XPgoal = 100

P_Lvl = 1

P_Traits = [ ]

P_RecentActions = [ ]

P_DailyActions = [ ]

>Player Inventory Variables

P_Income = 12 # How much money player makes each day

P_Cash = 20 # Modify the Cash

>Rogue Stats [R] / Kitty Stats [K] (for Kitty Stats change 'R' for 'K')

R_Love = 500 # Remenber lowest=0, full=1000

R_Inbt = 0 # Remenber lowest=0, full=1000

R_Obed = 0 # Remenber lowest=0, full=1000

R_Lust = 10 # Remenber lowest=0, full=1000

R_LikeKitty = 600

R_Addict = 0 # How addicted she is

R_Addictionrate = 0 # How fast her addiciton rises

R_AddictStore = 0 # Stores her base addiction level

R_Resistance = 0 # How fast her rate falls

R_OCount = 0 # Orgasm counter

R_Loose = 0

R_XP = 0

R_Cheated = 0 # Number of times player cheated on Rogue

R_Break = [0,0] # Minimum time between / total number of break-ups

R_StatPoints = 0

R_XPgoal = 100

R_Lvl = 0

R_Rep = 80

R_Shame = 0 # Shame amount Rogue generates with current clothing/action

R_Taboo = 0 # Taboo level of the location Rogue is at when not with player

>Sexual Encounters

R_Action = 3

R_MaxAction = 3

R_Caught = 0

R_Kissed = 0 # How many times Rogue and player have kissed

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
does anyone have a link for the old version before the sex scene change? I don't even remember which version number it was to look for it

pindosxxxl

Apr 5, 2017
Rogue-Like 0.973i
MEGA
Ok, hopefully this clears up a few more pesky errors involving the handjob animation not being cleaned up after you orgasm, an issue in which you could do various mouth-related options that didn't make sense in combination, and a couple other things. If this one works out, it might be the last version before the next build (which I'm working on at the same time, some good stuff done on it already).

known issues: There are some issues with characters leaving the room and maybe not actually being there in the first place. I've been working on this, but didn't want to add it to the current build because of potential new errors it could create. It will make the next version though, which should come much sooner than the last.

Last edited:

wilrobalv

Jul 27, 2017
It's really great! Specially the character design, who is very similar to that of the series... Forrst the characters, Rogue and Kitty were already enough for me, Emma Frost will be a HUGE bonus.

Reactions: ponyguy

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The issue behind it is he built the game originally only to include Rouge and then he worked on adding in Kitty and later girls. He said apparently when he began to add more and more functions the process of adding some of them contradicted the work he'd already done so that was a big issue for him. So when the most recent version came out people reported some bugs and the more and more he attempted to fix those bugs the more problems from his lack of experience began to show. That's why there are so many versions of this game. He's fixing all the issues the were created when he began to add another girl into the mix.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I see no progress since I played this 8 months before (was a patreon). He should focus on new art. Not sure what he did half the year, not a single new scene.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I posted that he's focusing on fixing bugs that were created when he added in Kitty. If he doesn't fix the bugs the game will be unplayable. So would you rather a bunch of error screens that are supposed to be new scenes or a functional game that takes a bit more time to release.

Reactions: zazzaro and ponyguy

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I posted that he's focusing on fixing bugs that were created when he added in Kitty. If he doesn't fix the bugs the game will be unplayable. So would you rather a bunch of error screens that are supposed to be new scenes or a functional game that takes a bit more time to release.
I would rather see a functional game but right now I see neither of the two. The game has the same if not more errors like months before. Things I reported back then and were fixed are in again. It's obvious he "wastes" most of his time with programming whilst his real strength is drawing. It honors him, that he wants to improve his coding and likes to understand everything but it's definitely keeping the project from moving forward. What's even worse is that it doesn't seem he has a real idea where he's going with the whole project. He hacked Lisa in but it's very likely we'll never see images of two girls involved in any action other them being nude and getting red faces.
Of course I could be wrong on all this and the next update will blow my mind, in fact I hope for it.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes