boobnoob

Oct 11, 2016
Expect an update Sunday or so:

"Sunday seems most likely. I had some car issues yesterday that slowed me down a bit, but I've been running through the new content to test it out, which cleared out about a dozen bugs that otherwise you guys would have been flagging within minutes. ;) I still need to spend some time testing the new elements."

Actual sex with Kitten is next update.

boobnoob

Oct 11, 2016
Changelog:
* New room backgrounds for Kitty and Rogue's rooms, by MissMuffin.
* Kitty's room is actually accessible, including the same basic functions as Rogue's room.
* Sleeping over with Kitty is now an option in either of your rooms.
* Kitty's chit-chat is enabled, thanks to some work by The Rook.
* Kitty's Masturbation scenes are in.
* I've added "girl hands" that appear when a girl is touching herself or another girl, let me know if any combinations of this are too wonky, it's kind of complicated.
* Xavier's Study is now a valid location. Office hours are dawn to dusk, there might be things to do there at night. . .
* I made some adjustments to how she determines what clothes to where, and when she decides to change clothes due to circumstances. The "what to wear in our rooms" option doesn't work yet, but let me know if she changes clothes in situations that don't make sense to you. She should only do it automatically if you're moving to a more public location and she's in clothes that embarrass her.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
welp this ver. doesn't seem to have that many bugs, i think ive played through everything and the only bug i noticed is the character placements after doing a sexual act getting messed up if you skip through the scene everything else seems fine

also im assuming the location check is for debug only

Shin0180

Aug 18, 2016
So is this a bug or not... not complaining or anything just curious...

I started a new game. because well I just felt like doing it and

so after the introduction.

There is a part where you get to suggest to Rogue to make out with each other..

so a new option appeared that hasn't been there before, well before I felt like starting again anyways.

The option You get is to start jacking it in front of Rogue.

and at the end of it you either cum on her face or in her mouth both ways works.

Basically right at the very start of the game for no rhyme or reason - Rogue is literally allowing you to fuck her face, isn't it a bit too fast? We literally skip the training and just start the fucking?

----------------

So I also noticed that Rogue's room is now the Danger room and the Danger room is sending me to Rogue's room..

Well developer might have intentionally changed the rooms, just noting it down.

Last edited:

Ruffuss

Nov 3, 2016
It's not worth it right now. I went through a bit of it to verify and there are several bugs.

edit: done uploading. only the pc version was tested.
PC:

MAC:

Linux:
Tested the Linux version.

Thanks for ur upload.

Reactions: Cirro84 and ponyguy

whynothere

Apr 26, 2017
Yeah, 0.974c is a bug fix!!
Well, that was fast. Maybe he's aiming to beat his letter record this time.
Anyone have 974c (or whatever version he's up to by the time someone actually sees this) and/or the text from the post about what he's changed?

toll

Jun 2, 2017
edit: Sorry guys, fixed up some stupid errors I made with the public sex system. Re-download if you snagged version 0.974a.

edit2: Fixed another dumb error with Kitty being able to masturbate. Poor girl. Also one involving Rogue throwing her clothes back on after certain sex acts. Version c. . .

* You can now choose masturbation directly form Kitty’s menu.
* I added a whole list of new generic chit-chat, resulting in more natural conversations.
* Xavier can now catch you and Kitty in the act. Be prepared.
* Crowds should no longer creep on you when having threesomes in your own rooms.
* Rogue and Kitty should now leave the shower after having showeved, after you leave.
* You should be able to reach Kitty’s room through all the same methods as Rogue’s, but only after meeting her. In the last build some options were still firewalled.
* You can now explore Xavier’s office again once per day, in the previous build you could only ever do it once.
* Fixed an issue with characters cleaning cum off after agreeing to leave it on, let me know if this happens again, and how it plays out.
* I added a variable correction system. If you ever have an issue where it says “K_Date not found” or any other variable, try going to the player room, opening the Tutorial, and running “Statchecker.” This should fix any missing variables, although I’m still not sure why variables occasionally slip through the cracks.
* I fixed a few issues related to characters changing in and out of Gym clothes in the Danger Room, but let me know if any other issues occur around that.
* I fixed a simple error with characters contradicting themselves over classroom seating.
* I fixed some scheduling conflicts surrounding Rogue’s flirty Classroom scene, it should fit more naturally into the curriculum.
* Probably some other little things in there, but unless I broke something new, this version should be a lot smoother. If I did break something new, buckle up.

Known issues:
* doing sexy stuff with Kitty while Rogue is around can cause Kitty’s jealousy action to play instead of Rogue’s. This is very weird, but will be fixed next time.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes