j3wed

Jun 26, 2017
i actually expected the dev to be finished with kitty, considering the last time i played this game was a half year ago. Did he only fix bugs?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 25, 2017
i actually expected the dev to be finished with kitty, considering the last time i played this game was a half year ago. Did he only fix bugs?
I think he spent like 4-6 months re-coding the entire game for dialogues and other future events, then he spent a month fixing the bugs from that release, then it took another month for us to get the current release. So I guess we got some content? Mainly in dialogue. But the Kitty BJ was from before all that.

He is looking for help in coding and other art assets like background's and clothing. Hope he gets them, that way his stuff would actually come out at a better pace.

Reactions: j3wed and Krull

whynothere

Apr 26, 2017
My understanding was a big part of the rewrite was making it easier to add new characters, so that it won't be such a big production when he starts adding more girls down the line. I haven't actually looked at any of his code, though, so I have no idea how much that explanation lines up with reality.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
@SLDR new version is out, idk how your mod worked but a modded version would be greatly appreciated
Also tagged you in discord, forgive me for tag-spamming

bukari

Jul 1, 2017
It's all good, contacting me through the site is better. I'm gonna wait until Oni finishes patching this version before releasing anything myself.
Is there a link somewhere to your edited versions? I don't seem to see them here on this thread.

Bas134

Aug 2, 2017
If anybody wants, here goes v0.974D:

!BSZImo0Y9HFiBpX2NqIYPBPyX1U38Xgl1GTZOWy0z4Q

EDIT: As I looked, changelog looks same as in v. 0.974A. Don't know what has changed between A to D ...

Downloaded from svscomics, no ads, AV checked, Windows, Linux and Mac versions.
Enjoy ;)

j3wed

Jun 26, 2017
He is looking for help in coding and other art assets like background's and clothing. Hope he gets them, that way his stuff would actually come out at a better pace.
I hope he suceeds in the future. Seems like a good game with good art and diverse dialogue that makes conversations and the game itself not feel repetitive.
I also don't recall any eye animations the last time i played it, pretty gud.

The kitty bj, though, don't tell me im the only one finding it weird looking.

Nov 23, 2016
If anybody wants, here goes v0.974D:

!BSZImo0Y9HFiBpX2NqIYPBPyX1U38Xgl1GTZOWy0z4Q

EDIT: As I looked, changelog looks same as in v. 0.974A. Don't know what has changed between A to D ...

Downloaded from svscomics, no ads, AV checked, Windows, Linux and Mac versions.
Enjoy ;)
Very Very owesome dude XD

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
was playing it last nite wasn't bad wasn't great tho either it's no rogue bj which I forever restart to game to pork rouge sufficed to say she needs work mabey even switch that face to a booty :cool::cool::cool::cool:

aaronleach

Sep 15, 2017
Anyone know how to get in Xavier's office after dark you use to be about to get the keys after leveling up Rogue but now she can't steal powers anymore so how do you get the keys?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes