GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
how do you start a threesome by the way?
so far one of them will masturbate while the other does bj/tf/hj or touch/kiss the other girl (seen by the dialogue)
@Infamy there's no new sprite or appearance of the character yet for a threesome situation from my experience

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
anyone come across this scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Given how low the stat bars are, and the "Cheat Menu" option, it's clearly a hacked or modified version of the game. As for the pose, hopefully it's something Oni put in to use later - lack of alternate poses is one of the shortcomings of the game.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
There a version 0.74e with quite some correction, for now found a torrent only.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
There a version 0.74e with quite some correction, for now found a torrent only.
If you have a torrent file, please share it. I can download it on my server to be able to update the thread.

RoyalRust

May 14, 2017
Seems redundant when F is on SVS. Augh 40 min dl though, I'll drop a link to something faster in an hour or so.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Seems redundant when F is on SVS. Augh 40 min dl though, I'll drop a link to something faster in an hour or so.
You can continue downloading it but if you want, I can have it downloaded in 5mins and uploaded within the hour.

RoyalRust

May 14, 2017
If you have a torrent file, please share it. I can download it on my server to be able to update the thread.
Actually, someone already posted a mega link to a version... derp. I just saw it.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Actually, someone already posted a mega link to a version... derp. I just saw it.
XD Too late anyways, I already have it downloaded. I will go ahead and make mirrors, as well as a torrent. <3

Reactions: seden and RoyalRust

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
@SLDR with the post updated, will you start making the mod or is the version prensented the modded one?

whynothere

Apr 26, 2017
Just wasn't sure if he had said anything in the patreon only post or in the comments of that post. I've noticed he tends to put a lot about what he's up to in comments on the free posts when those are most recent.

bukari

Jul 1, 2017
So it's been a few days, does anyone know if F is going to be the final 974 release?
"Shouldn't be more than a couple days now." according to Oni.

Also, there's another quote stating that sex scenes will be in the next major update. Here's hoping that we actually get that in a month or so now that the code re-write has been done.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I would like the ability to ask Rogue for "an open relationship", just to be an asshole.

that1guy

Donor
Nov 29, 2016
Rogue-Like 0.974h (We good?)

Edit: Uploaded a new version, h, to correct a bug involving the Danger Room and removing the diagnostic messages when waiting.

Ok, this one should be relatively minor stuff, some lingering issues with the public sex system should be ironed out. I've been working on the next version already, I made a change to the way backgrounds are loaded that should make them a bit more natural, did some fixes to Kitty's BJ pose, and I'm working on the sex animations everyone's wanted. There should be some interesting story developments on that one too. If this build is reasonably stable over the next day or so we can call it the "stable" build, so give it a once-over and make sure nothing new's popped up.

Win:

Mac:

Linux:

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes