Marta

Jul 30, 2017
I love this game, but I also understand it´s super complex for so many different options and conditionals. His art also is pretty decent.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Rogue-Like 0.974h (We good?)

Edit: Uploaded a new version, h, to correct a bug involving the Danger Room and removing the diagnostic messages when waiting.

Ok, this one should be relatively minor stuff, some lingering issues with the public sex system should be ironed out. I've been working on the next version already, I made a change to the way backgrounds are loaded that should make them a bit more natural, did some fixes to Kitty's BJ pose, and I'm working on the sex animations everyone's wanted. There should be some interesting story developments on that one too. If this build is reasonably stable over the next day or so we can call it the "stable" build, so give it a once-over and make sure nothing new's popped up.

Win:

Mac:

Linux:
Can you post a change log.

OP Updated

Reactions: ponyguy

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
How would that make you a asshole? And honestly Rouge would seem pretty fucking down with it... Kitty most likely not.
It would be an extreme dick move because she kills everyone she touches besides the protagonist, so it's really an open relationship only for him. Late game she would be down with it though, that's true. Doesn't make it less of a jerk move though.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
It would be an extreme dick move because she kills everyone she touches besides the protagonist, so it's really an open relationship only for him. Late game she would be down with it though, that's true. Doesn't make it less of a jerk move though.
Honestly there could be a argument that if he is touching rouge while fucking say kitty then her powers might cancel hers out to be fair the fucking MC is a giant plot device anyway when you think about it and further more the MC is already a FUCKING ASSHOLE cause he is using his powers that are a drug basically to fuck and seduce the chicks of the mansion he is willingly abusing his powers to get laid.... He is a walking date rape drug but they will never be the wiser....

So your argument is kinda invalid my guy he is already the biggest of dicks...

Reactions: zazzaro

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Don´t no if it is a bug fist time playing but every time i get an +1 in white above rogue the addiction bar left corner goes into negative normal or not?

Last edited:

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
Honestly there could be a argument that if he is touching rouge while fucking say kitty then her powers might cancel hers out to be fair the fucking MC is a giant plot device anyway when you think about it and further more the MC is already a FUCKING ASSHOLE cause he is using his powers that are a drug basically to fuck and seduce the chicks of the mansion he is willingly abusing his powers to get laid.... He is a walking date rape drug but they will never be the wiser....

That's not the way it works at all. The MC is only 'addictive' to Rogue because she's been so starved of human contact, and he's the only one who can touch her directly. His power-cancelling ability wouldn't have that effect on anyone else. The only thing it does for Kitty, for example, would be to let her explore some bondage fantasies.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
That's not the way it works at all. The MC is only 'addictive' to Rogue because she's been so starved of human contact, and he's the only one who can touch her directly. His power-cancelling ability wouldn't have that effect on anyone else. The only thing it does for Kitty, for example, would be to let her explore some bondage fantasies.
Seriously it's why his name is Zero. Dude cancels out other mutant's powers. It's pretty much explained in the beginning.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game has the potential to be so great, but the story line is somewhat lacking... I'd like to see a collaboration between Oni, and Eva Kiss...

Imagine the good girl bad wonderful story line options with different paths and regular updates of Eva Kiss...
Combine that with the interactive sex animations, submission/love/lust engine of Oni...

Easily better than any game on here.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017

Why do you gotta spoil everything?! Of course he's alreaddy an asshole, but it would still be a good joke opportunity.

Besides let's be honest here, most people would do it. Men, women, gays, you name it...

gears

Aug 27, 2016
does anyone remember who did the modded version for previous versions of this?

Horrible

Jan 23, 2017
Never understood why so many people call her "rouge" instead of rogue.
I'm sure for some folks it's simply a spelling issue, and a few probably have even seen it and thought it was correct, but for the most part I'm pretty sure that's just a typo that gets past the spellchecker because it's an actual word.

rouge (ro͞oZH) a red powder or cream used as a cosmetic for coloring the cheeks or lips.

Reactions: ponyguy
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes