ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
SLDR modded versions almost always if not always contains a ingame explanation of what the mod do, i personally think he does a great job cause it makes the game easier to play and remove needless grinding elements and above all he does his work without asking for anything out of pure good will, not gonna say anything bad about ppl asking what the mod does but given the really small size of the game it would be more fast to download and take a look to the game than waiting for a reply with an explanation out of him :p
And thank you SLDR i always aprecciate your modded versions of the various games you always do.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
NOPY link form OP gives me 404, can anyone confirm??

Edit: @SLDR you may update that one whenever you got time. ty for the newest modded version.

Tyvm @Gab for confirm.

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Is anyone here a patreon of Oni ? His version 0.974 is broke as hell because of a label defined twice ("Kitty_Sexfriend"). Like the Ren'py version he use don't crash because of this, the bug is here since the first 0.974, and can survive for long if no one tell him.
It's only because the @SLDR modded version is rebuilt with an newer version of Ren'py, and because in the same time the "devel cheat mode" activation need the developer mod enabled, that it was highlighted.

Edit: Done...

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
Is anyone here a patreon of Oni ? His version 0.974 is broke as hell because of a label defined twice ("Kitty_Sexfriend"). Like the Ren'py version he use don't crash because of this, the bug is here since the first 0.974, and can survive for long if no one tell him.
It's only because the @SLDR modded version is rebuilt with an newer version of Ren'py, and because in the same time the "devel cheat mode" activation need the developer mod enabled, that it was highlighted.
think you can post this on his patreon your self

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
think you can post this on his patreon your self
Perhaps that I missed something, but when I try, the only thing I get is the option to become one of his patreon.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I love this game. Tough right now rogue seems a lot easier than kitty. Too easy even. I hope Oni rebalances them once he's done incrementing bug fix versions to ridiculous letters.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
I love this game. Tough right now rogue seems a lot easier than kitty. Too easy even. I hope Oni rebalances them once he's done incrementing bug fix versions to ridiculous letters.
IMO he should have never done kitty until he sorted out rougue ppl were stil shilling out the bucks for rougue most likely thinking about all the things they'd eventually do to rogue but ofc he released her got ppl's hopes up and here we are waiting to go to town on kitty as I've heard from anon's on 8chan he's been soloing the whole time and at the same time learning to code so idk like how that works bc a lot of devs at least have a team so like if someone didn't have all the knowledge they'd be covered up by the rest of the team sufficed to say he's lucky ppl still wanna pay and that he picked a great series to sexualize ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: Cirro84

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
IMO he should have never done kitty until he sorted out rougue ppl were stil shilling out the bucks for rougue most likely thinking about all the things they'd eventually do to rogue but ofc he released her got ppl's hopes up and here we are waiting to go to town on kitty as I've heard from anon's on 8chan he's been soloing the whole time and at the same time learning to code so idk like how that works bc a lot of devs at least have a team so like if someone didn't have all the knowledge they'd be covered up by the rest of the team sufficed to say he's lucky ppl still wanna pay and that he picked a great series to sexualize ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I don't know, I kinda like kitty. And I think, other than some balancing, Rogue has pretty much run her course for the game. I may lack imagination, but I don't see how much further you can take rogue without introducing audience dividing fetishes.

And yeah from what I can tell Oni iss very insistent on doing it solo. Honestly, as a programmer myself, I get it. Most programmers I know went through a phase early in learning where they were embarased to show their spaghetti code to anyone else. Give him time, I'll sure he'll come around to the value of a good code review at some point :)

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Plus the hands shit look weird as fuck. I can see if it was the MC hands but now it's not in some scenes. So she got 2 drawn hands and a ghost hand touching her. He has a lack of focus and I've been lost faith in this dev. Then he teases Emma Frost smh. I know damn well he can put her in. I don't care if you can't touch her or nothing then again he has so much problems with developing that he needs to stop being stubborn and hire help.

May 25, 2017
Plus the hands shit look weird as fuck. I can see if it was the MC hands but now it's not in some scenes. So she got 2 drawn hands and a ghost hand touching her. He has a lack of focus and I've been lost faith in this dev. Then he teases Emma Frost smh. I know damn well he can put her in. I don't care if you can't touch her or nothing then again he has so much problems with developing that he needs to stop being stubborn and hire help.
Digging into his posts, it doesn't seem like he'll ever hire help for coding. He has even said that he has gotten "generous" offers for help in coding but he turned them down due to him being a terrible project manager and not knowing what he'd even tell them to do. Thus it's a one man job. Although he will take help in art assets like backgrounds and clothes.

Sucks imo, if he could straighten his shit out and lay out some kind of plan he'd likely be finished on Emma by now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
instead of having to spend 4-6 months re-coding the whole thing and taking an extra month between releases to bug test them just so he could squeeze out a room, a bit of dialogue, and that hand stuff . So I can understand where your frustration is coming from.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Rogue has pretty much run her course for the game
By her course do you mean the 2 minutes of gameplay before you get to pound her ?
I personally found it quite difficult to follow what the dev is working on, seems to be allot but not much is getting done.
I would like it if he ware to pad the fuck out of Rogue route, dialogue, dates, shopping, activities what ever together.
The interaction options could really use a revamp and get more streamlined, atm its still very archaic with (I want to do this, with my right hand touch this my left hand grab this). Maybe you should be able unlock more options as you progress with the relationship, maybe be able to go Sub/Dom route. Just my opinion

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I hadn't looked at it from that perspective (the before you get to pound her one). You're absolutely right there's lots of room for improvement there. There's some dating already but I don't think that's where Oni is focusing his efforts. Shame really. I wish Oni was more organized so he could actually get out meatier updates.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Hello

Any kind of walkthrough or guide for this one ?

Or at least list of avaliable scenes ?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes