reallybadman

Jul 14, 2017
How about Professor X? If he gets an anal option there'll be a 100% increase in anal content! I mean he's one of only three characters so it's probably a coin toss which one we get to fuck in the ass next ;)
Rogue and Kitty could bust out the strap-on for MC.

Reactions: ponyguy

RoyalRust

May 14, 2017
LOL I should have been more specific. I'm hoping Kitty gets some sex options soon feels like the longest game tease ever, but it's actually just the developer prioritizing other things. That game, I love my daughter? or something like that, that was just one giant tease. 10+ days and nothing happens. -_- I think that game died, can't imagine why! It only gave everyone blue balls. :p

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I hope so too. At least Oni seems able to deliver a decent sex scene when he finally gets around to it. There are some huge games out there that seem almost unable to do that lately (I'm looking at you Something Unlimited).

Reactions: NotAnAlien

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Digging into his posts, it doesn't seem like he'll ever hire help for coding. He has even said that he has gotten "generous" offers for help in coding but he turned them down due to him being a terrible project manager and not knowing what he'd even tell them to do. Thus it's a one man job. Although he will take help in art assets like backgrounds and clothes.

Sucks imo, if he could straighten his shit out and lay out some kind of plan he'd likely be finished on Emma by now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
instead of having to spend 4-6 months re-coding the whole thing and taking an extra month between releases to bug test them just so he could squeeze out a room, a bit of dialogue, and that hand stuff . So I can understand where your frustration is coming from.
So more girls are in the making?

BillyMcBillyson

Sep 16, 2017
I hope so too. At least Oni seems able to deliver a decent sex scene when he finally gets around to it. There are some huge games out there that seem almost unable to do that lately (I'm looking at you Something Unlimited).
You are aware that you could fuck Livewire in the ass if you placed her at a villain post since nearly half a year ago? I know it's not much, but damn... that's good stuff.

Reactions: ponyguy

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
You are aware that you could fuck Livewire in the ass if you placed her at a villain post since nearly half a year ago? I know it's not much, but damn... that's good stuff.
Yeah, That is a good one. But as far as I can recall there's been no other sex scene for poor Lex added since.
At some point it looked like Luis was getting a more thorough treatment, but that seems to have stopped as well.
I kinda lost interest so maybe some stuff got added the past few months...

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yeah, That is a good one. But as far as I can recall there's been no other sex scene for poor Lex added since.
At some point it looked like Luis was getting a more thorough treatment, but that seems to have stopped as well.
I kinda lost interest so maybe some stuff got added the past few months...
You can fuck Roulette.

Reactions: zazzaro
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes