Nov 23, 2016
Quite a few of the major crash bugs is fixed, but it is still quite buggy. If you want a smoother game I suggest you should wait until he has finished fixing them.

Anyhow here is the links for it for those who can't wait.

Rogue-Like 0.973c

Win:
Mac:
Linux:
better wait jejeje :FeelsGoodMan:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
OP updated to 0.972e. If there are any mods that still work for the game, let me or other staff know. We will update the OP with it.

Reactions: ponyguy

RoyalRust

May 14, 2017
Don't worry guys, you're only missing out on a blow job from Kittie. That's pretty much all the new content. :( From the sound of it, I was expecting all the interactions available with Rogue.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Don't worry guys, you're only missing out on a blow job from Kittie. That's pretty much all the new content. :( From the sound of it, I was expecting all the interactions available with Rogue.
I was expecting the system he talked about when he stopped updating, where if you were receiving a hj or bj from rogue or kitty and the other one was in the room depending on stats you'd get them to join up or have other interactions... but nothing...

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
it used to be there before in text :/
No, in the previous version it would only say that the other girl decided to join in, nothing more. Now there's a bunch of text describing what she's doing, with a variety of different possible actions.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes