nuxofut

Jan 27, 2017
hmm Are the error messages normal? Or is it conflicting with some files left over from the previous versions? Does the game store stuff anywhere else other than the game folder? I'm pretty sure it must because I didn't keep my old saves but it still finds them somehow...
Ren'Py games keep persistent data but it shouldn't really effect a new game. The things that are saved outside actual save games is usually gallery stuff and viewed dialogue for skipping purposes.
If you want to know where saves are kept here's a link:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I would like to see a game combining the strength between Rogue Like, and Good Girl gone bad.

Rogue Like is good because it has a good variety of sex options, you can change the girls clothes at will, and the lust, love, submission bars are a nice touch.

Good Girl Gone Bad is great because it has good story options, and you can be good, bad and in between.

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
If it really is the new update I do not know that will have again because with kitty still does not leave the option of having sex with her or even having a massage

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight
May 25, 2017
If it really is the new update I do not know that will have again because with kitty still does not leave the option of having sex with her or even having a massage
Yeah, Oni did say well before that this update will only re-do the whole dialogue during sex options and add in the threesome options plus dating with Kitty. He basically rewrote the coding on the entire game. Sex, massage, and various other things are still unfinished, hell I don't even know if her friggen room is getting soon.

Reactions: ponyguy

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Yeah, Oni did say well before that this update will only re-do the whole dialogue during sex options and add in the threesome options plus dating with Kitty. He basically rewrote the coding on the entire game. Sex, massage, and various other things are still unfinished, hell I don't even know if her friggen room is getting soon.
ok thanks for the advice

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
Here's the "change log". It's pretty minimal:

>-Kitty's Dates

>-Kitty's Fondling

>-Rogue-Kitty threeway content (if Kitty is in the room when sex is going on, she might join in, what she does is currently random)

>-Kitty-Rogue threeway (same thing, only reversed)

>-Rogue's new ability to add/remove her spiked collar separate from the green top.

>-Maybe other things? I forget what was and wasn't in the last one.
Four months for that.
I know it's not his main project but I'm still sad about that. ;_;

RoyalRust

May 14, 2017
0.973c is out. Anyone tried it yet?
Was it posted because I'm not seeing anything? I'm guessing it must be at least one less game breaking bug better than the last iteration. I haven't run into any major problem yet, but I've had a bunch of screens showing renpy errors.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Quite a few of the major crash bugs is fixed, but it is still quite buggy. If you want a smoother game I suggest you should wait until he has finished fixing them.

Anyhow here is the links for it for those who can't wait.

Rogue-Like 0.973c

Win:
Mac:
Linux:

nuxofut

Jan 27, 2017
So about this whole three way thing.. how is Rogue touching kitty without hurting her?

Thinking about it it would be easy enough to write into the lore with a simple line of "the MC can give off a nullification field" or "as long as they're both touching the MC".

Clark carla

Aug 5, 2016
Im quite sure the mc nullify the powers of the mutant, he isn't simply unaffected by it. At the start, professor says if he become more powerful he might be able to remove permanently rogue's power.

Angeloax

Mar 14, 2017
so bassically he is doing this minor updates just to give us something until he complete the rework of the system?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes