jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Nothing really new, just reworked stuff mostly. New threesome text, can take off rogues collar, kitty dates.
sweet
you wern't kidden about the bugs
wake up bug jack off bug train bug flirt bug lol spend more time clicking ignore/rollback than playing the game ^_-

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
I think it's better to wait for a version that doesn't insta-crash, you think?
Yeah for most it would be better to wait bc they just want to play the game... but for some of us... its just as much fun helping find bugs and working w/ the dev to playtest his game...

Reactions: jason95821

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Yeah for most it would be better to wait bc they just want to play the game... but for some of us... its just as much fun helping find bugs and working w/ the dev to playtest his game...
or just don't want to wait 50 years ^_-

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Sooo for those brave enough to dive into the test builds, did he actually make the changes in the interactions between the characters when there are scenes? I.e if you're having a bj with rogue and stats are high, will kitty interact or do anything or what's happening?

Reactions: ponyguy

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Sooo for those brave enough to dive into the test builds, did he actually make the changes in the interactions between the characters when there are scenes? I.e if you're having a bj with rogue and stats are high, will kitty interact or do anything or what's happening?
From what I can tell: Yes, and no. There are a little bit of dialogue added in such cases, but a lot of times you get that error message, and no new images to my knowledge. You can go on a date with Kitty too.

Horndogg

Jun 5, 2017
From 1-10, how would you rate this update?
Here's the "change log". It's pretty minimal:

>-Kitty's Dates

>-Kitty's Fondling

>-Rogue-Kitty threeway content (if Kitty is in the room when sex is going on, she might join in, what she does is currently random)

>-Kitty-Rogue threeway (same thing, only reversed)

>-Rogue's new ability to add/remove her spiked collar separate from the green top.

>-Maybe other things? I forget what was and wasn't in the last one.

RoyalRust

May 14, 2017
hmm Are the error messages normal? Or is it conflicting with some files left over from the previous versions? Does the game store stuff anywhere else other than the game folder? I'm pretty sure it must because I didn't keep my old saves but it still finds them somehow...

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes