Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Despite lack of updates, the game is not abandoned. Creators talking about the game on his Patreon messages.
Just so you know before asking questions.

Reactions: ponyguy

ThTaaz

Apr 28, 2017
Can't wait to get the new version, and hope that this version will include the new character (Emma Frost if I don't mess).
Is anyone know when this version will get upload ? Any clue ?

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
According to his patreon next version is a few weeks away. However it will not include any new characters. He is nowhere close to finishing implementing Kitty. And he is still working on sorting out how the two girls will interact with each other. I think it will take at least 6 months until Emma might arrive unless the tempo of his updates changes a lot.

Don't get me wrong I really like this game, and I don't mind waiting as giving the game out for 1 dollar is not exactly greedy.

Sh4ark

Donor
Dec 9, 2016
The development of this game is so damn slow *sigh*
Any similar games to this you guys know of?

Reactions: AR21

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
The development of this game is so damn slow *sigh*
Any similar games to this you guys know of?
"Library Story". That guy is much worse. Hasn't updated in more than half a year. A new is supposed to come out next month. But I am not optimistic about the quantity of the content

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
It's a pity that updates for this game are so few, and far between. Personally I think it is has the potential to be one of the best dating sims.

Reactions: dunhill

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Here's his latest update:

Ok, quick update this week, and a bit late, sorry about that. I made a quick and dirty migration of Rogue's basic sex dialog options over to Kitty. I haven't gone through and adapted them to be more in her style just yet, but it's good enough that I can start testing to make sure it all works at a basic level, at least.

That's what I'm doing now, the basic testing. I just got through the "try to launch the game, see a blue screen full of errors to chase down, repeat" phase of the testing process, and now I'm going to start the diagnostic phase. I've put in little tracker lines to keep track of what the variables are up to at each step of the process, so that I can see if, say, a lust stat shoots upward way too fast in a given scenario and I can figure out why that would be happening. Once I'm satisfied that it's mostly working, I can delete those portions, but occasionally they slip through and players have reported finding one from time to time. Once the first build of this version comes out, make sure to report if a line like "Focus:0 Rogue Lust:10 Kitty Lust:0" comes up.

Hopefully these systems will work as intended out of the gate, but once I'm done testing them out on my end, I can go back and finish off a few other systems and get a build out. Hopefully won't be too long now.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes