Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
perhaps I should put that in the OP. I love Oni's art and this game is nice. besides I'd be content with just the Rogue portion of the game that we got back in July of last year. That could of been the end and it would be considered one of the best games out there that's finished. Adding Kitty and extra characters at this point is just icing on the cake that's adding additional things he's gotta work through. People keep wanting more and more and I feel for what we are getting at a $1 pledge level, it's worth way more. I actually do hope those that can afford to do so will pledge too Oni and many other people who run their Patreon like his.

Reactions: Bix Lewd

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I really just forget about this game until it hits the front page again. Oni has been one of my favorite artists over the years, which bugs me as to why this game has such low quality art compared to his other offerings.

Aldonis

Nov 29, 2016
I really just forget about this game until it hits the front page again. Oni has been one of my favorite artists over the years, which bugs me as to why this game has such low quality art compared to his other offerings.
I am not familiar with his other titles. Can you give me the names/info? Thanks

Reactions: ponyguy

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I am not familiar with his other titles. Can you give me the names/info? Thanks
He doesn't normally do games its more individual pics. Look up any Rule 34 and you would find Oni somewhere usually. At one point he also went by Cathouse, but he has the same symbol for both names as part of his signature.

Reactions: ponyguy

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Latest update:

Ok, so the new version is mostly ready. I've already split off a "build" version from the "work" version and I'm making sure it all at least functions before shipping it out, but I want to be very clear on this, the first version I put out will likely have some bugs. Some serious, game crashing, "save files might not work right" bugs. If all you want is to have fun playing the game right away, I do NOT recommend the upcoming build. Just wait a week or so later, I'll keep you guys updated, and when we get what seems to be a relatively stable build, I'll let you guys know.

Now for those that do like to text things and see if they can break them, there's a lot going on with this one. I want you guys to test the new sex dialogs in as many combinations as possible. If you get any dialog that seems weird to you, let me know. I hopefully cleared out any test strings, but you never know.
The way it should work is that you get at least 1-2 lines of dialog per interaction, and up to four if you're in a threesome and everything is going on. Also keep an eye on the stats and take note if anything jumps too heavily, or takes too long to grind out. Give me feedback on that not just where there are obvious errors, but also anything that you think sounds clunky, or should be happening more or less often, let me know how you like the system because there are a lot of levers I could pull to tweak it now that it's in place.

I want to make sure that the new version works well from a fresh game, but also make sure it works from save files. I do NOT recommend making any permanent saves based on this version, as they might not work right moving forward, wait for the final build for that, but test out any saves you already have to make sure they translate properly. I changed a lot of elements in this one, and hopefully I managed them all correctly, but I may have missed a few things.

So, test the new dialog system, try to get into some threesome situations with Kitty, test her new fondling mechanics, her new dating mechanics, test Rogue's ability to take her collar on and off separately from the green top, maybe some other stuff I forgot. Anyway, soon.

soon-9.jpg

Wingless

Nov 6, 2016
In one of the comments he said it'd be sometime today, unless it's deleted now.

Edit: Nope still there

"Later today, most likely. I wanted to let this post sink in a little, so people wouldn't rush to download the new build immediately if they weren't ready for a glitchy mess. ;)"

Reactions: Spot123 and ponyguy

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Please do this as a personal favor but when the game comes out please don't go on discussing how it's filled with bugs, it will be filled with bugs, having the standard comments saying "WOW IT'S BEEN SO LONG AND IT'S COMPLETELY BROKEN WHAT A LAZY DEV" will do no good to anyone nor it's a valid critic. Just spare us :(

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
Please do this as a personal favor but when the game comes out please don't go on discussing how it's filled with bugs, it will be filled with bugs, having the standard comments saying "WOW IT'S BEEN SO LONG AND IT'S COMPLETELY BROKEN WHAT A LAZY DEV" will do no good to anyone nor it's a valid critic. Just spare us :(
Ok when i get home ill download it and start bug searching, ill ready the last few pages so i dont list anything already listed.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes