Ohaidude01

Sep 10, 2016
Copied from 8chan:
>It's been a bit since I did a formal update, so I figured it was about time. Just letting you know what I'm working on.
>First, I'm working on an update to the sex dialog system, the stuff that happens as you're having sex, so that it will be more flexible in responding to having another girl in the process. I want to provide a standalone demo of how this will work to have people try it out and collect feedback before fully implementing it, since it will add a few more clicks to each interaction.
>Second, I'm still fleshing out Kitty's options, and plan to add fondling for the next pass, as well as hopefully her room in a basic form, and dating options.
>Third, as you may see above, I've finished her base sex pose. It's not fully functional in the game, not yet animated, and I need to add the clothing options for it, but it's at least a start. Also, she's the first girl in the game to actually have feet! I plan on adding them to Rogue at some point too. Sorry about the censoring, but I wanted to leave something to the imagination when you unlock it yourselves. ;)

Reactions: luc_nevermind

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Can't wait for Kitty x Rogue lesbian action.
I wanna see them go down on each other at my command!
This would be nice but I want them to fight over my dick and when I blow my load in ones mouth the other screams at her for bogarting my jizz and smacks lips with the other one drinking my spunk from her mouth.

That is ofc before I blow my load in their snatches like 9 times or until they pass out from multiple orgasms to the point they faint.

Reactions: SuperKamiLuvGuru

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I personally still think there's some key aspects that need to be fixed. Like for example if you go on a playthrough and decide to focus on raising obedience they will call you and ask you to be their master and rogue even has the option to stop taking initiative. I mean this is as high as it goes, she's supposed to be under your full control, I mean she asked exactly for this, but instead if for example she's extremely shy she won't do anything... Then what's the point for this section of dialog to happen if she's not going to do what she promised...? Egh.

But the next update seems to be good from what you guys wrote.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Emma Frost was never in Evolution though the writers where planning on introducing her but the show was cancelled before they got that far. Still would be an interesting idea though to add her.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Emma Frost was never in Evolution though the writers where planning on introducing her but the show was cancelled before they got that far. Still would be an interesting idea though to add her.
I know. I was just saying it'd be nice.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
23 Apr 2017
Ok, here it is, the promised tech demo. I'll repeat that this is NOT the next full build for the game, it is a very stripped down version of the game that basically is just one scene, but designed to test and showcase how the sex scenes mechanic works now. The next full version of the game is still a little ways out, but assuming this goes over well, it will incorporate some or all of the changes made here.
0.9tech demo

Last edited by a moderator:

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
23 Apr 2017
Ok, here it is, the promised tech demo. I'll repeat that this is NOT the next full build for the game, it is a very stripped down version of the game that basically is just one scene, but designed to test and showcase how the sex scenes mechanic works now. The next full version of the game is still a little ways out, but assuming this goes over well, it will incorporate some or all of the changes made here.
0.9tech demo
Well That was shit. Kitty's Portrait just goes near Rouge's. That's fucking it. Just how hard coding must be for this guy?

Reactions: mastercuck

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I like the concept but I hope it happens with all scenes, also a bit buggy when kitty reaches her maximum excitement. She doesn't orgasm so she just stays there for 15 minutes with her mouth open like she's almost about to cum... lol

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes