float99

Aug 10, 2016
Playing normally, how are you supposed to raise Kitty's stats towards you? Particularly Love.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
What is this 'Alice' person oni has posted about the last few times ?

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
What is this 'Alice' person oni has posted about the last few times ?
Alice from Alice in Wonderland. Just his regular art, not anything to do with the game. Here's the image if anyone curious:

Reactions: wynin and Krull

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Alice from Alice in Wonderland. Just his regular art, not anything to do with the game. Here's the image if anyone curious:
Ahh cool, its nice enough but not his best work when it comes to her face imho :)

D

Deleted member 7072

I actually do blame the people on his Patreon who want him to create special animations and alternate positions for this one as he said it'd take longer.
I am guilty of this, I asked him to add PoV cowgirl to rogue

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I am guilty of this, I asked him to add PoV cowgirl to rogue
To be honest having the same pose over and fucking over again is gonna get stale so ya some variety would be nice plus I wanna see dem titties bounce when she bounces on muh dick

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
0.972c is done, enjoy! (link in OP is updated as well).
I grabbed the file but it's missing the lib directory. I tried copying the one for 0.972 over to try and fill it in, but no joy. Can't get it to launch either way.

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
I grabbed the file but it's missing the lib directory. I tried copying the one for 0.972 over to try and fill it in, but no joy. Can't get it to launch either way.
Try downloading the file again. I just checked and it does have a lib directory and launches fine on my end.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes