Ohaidude01

Sep 10, 2016
Atleast now we have a confirmed character that will appear later in the game; and i quote:

It's a little known fact that the character in my game will be X-21. This is basically because X-23 is a character in the X-Men Evolution canon as being a bit too young to appear in this game, so I'm dodging that by casting her slightly older sister instead. Plus, I'm not a fan of the cartoon design, so X-21, or Laura as she'll be known in the game, will be pretty much identical to the comic version, rather than based off the cartoon version (aside from using a similar art style to the other characters in the game). She's not the third girl, but likely will be the 4th.

So, yay!

Reactions: TCMS

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Atleast now we have a confirmed character that will appear later in the game; and i quote:

It's a little known fact that the character in my game will be X-21. This is basically because X-23 is a character in the X-Men Evolution canon as being a bit too young to appear in this game, so I'm dodging that by casting her slightly older sister instead. Plus, I'm not a fan of the cartoon design, so X-21, or Laura as she'll be known in the game, will be pretty much identical to the comic version, rather than based off the cartoon version (aside from using a similar art style to the other characters in the game). She's not the third girl, but likely will be the 4th.

So, yay!
She's not the third girl, but likely will be the 4th.
not the third girl
So we still dont know who the next girl is :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: zazzaro

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
lol. Anyways not including X-23 (or 21 in this case for reasons) in a game based on the series she first appeared in would be an injustice to the Evolution series in my eyes. Anyways she'll probably be fully added to the game by 2019 at this pace lol. I actually do blame the people on his Patreon who want him to create special animations and alternate positions for this one as he said it'd take longer.

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Well you could, but it's gonna be years from now, and i have to get a GF first :(
This game will be finished in what? Twenty years time? I'm sure in that amount of time you can learn the stock market and make enough money to get yourself a Thai bride. Hell, the Chinese just arrested their biggest money launderer, that leaves a perfect spot open for a guy who isn't afraid to get his hands dirty.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
ok its updated. for now im going to see if i wake up and later ill look and change the whole thread because its fucking shit atm

Bradz0

Jan 16, 2017
Why is it marked do not download on the Patreon, are there critical flaws?
its marked like that, because Oni stated that it was quite buggy, so download it if you don't mind the bugs, otherwise wait a few days for the bug fixed version.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It's kinda counterproductive in my view to release a game and then say for people not to download it :confused: He should just delete it and wait until he can fix his bugs imo, specially since there's no info (as far as i'm aware) that he knows when he's releasing the bugfix.

Wingless

Nov 6, 2016
Did a quick playthrough, I only experienced minor bugs. I.E. Kitty wearing normal clothes in the shower. Not something major game breaking.

Aug 22, 2016
I didn't notice anything new, you still can't fuck Kitty, am i missing something ?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes