KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I played a bit and when I got Kitty alone pretty much every option was Not Enabled yet.

Rogue cleaning herself up after was a new one though

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
How to use cheats, cause I'm pressing the rouge icon and stats are the same....
... Someone here has to actually go in and add the cheats in. They dont come with the base game, thats something we add. We probably wont get a cheat version for a few days seeing as oni will be releasing a bugfixed version pretty soon.

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
... Someone here has to actually go in and add the cheats in. They dont come with the base game, thats something we add. We probably wont get a cheat version for a few days seeing as oni will be releasing a bugfixed version pretty soon.
ah, I see. Thanks.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I didn't notice anything new, you still can't fuck Kitty, am i missing something ?
You can ask kitty for a handjob and a blowjob. That's new.
How to use cheats, cause I'm pressing the rouge icon and stats are the same....
You don't have cheats in the new version (yet), if you are using the old one it's in the backpack icon not the rogue/kitty one.

Bradz0

Jan 16, 2017
I didn't notice anything new, you still can't fuck Kitty, am i missing something ?
"here's what 0.972 adds:
* Blowjob and Handjob scenes for Kitty. Keep in mind that fondling, Titjob, and sex scenes are still not added yet for her.

* Piercing visuals are now available for Kitty.

* The shower scene should have some more options, such as when you try to take a shower with one or both of the girls in the room. " from Oni's post.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
HOLY SHIT the look on Kitty's face when she was gonna blow me HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG my fucking good that lip bite almost made my erection so large my skin couldn't contain it.

boobnoob

Oct 11, 2016
I would give the update link, but I myself tried it and I crash after immediately doing something. Tried a new game and I also crash just having sex with Rouge. I would wait until Oni releases a stable version mates.

And yes, that Face Kitty gives you when she is blowing you... Hell yes.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So, anyone else getting some kind of script error when selecting certain choices? The same thing happened with the latest version of Four Elements Trainer. The only solution I found was starting a new game. I guess the saves just don't work right when new content is added. Bummer.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
So, anyone else getting some kind of script error when selecting certain choices? The same thing happened with the latest version of Four Elements Trainer. The only solution I found was starting a new game. I guess the saves just don't work right when new content is added. Bummer.
My old save worked just fine :/

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
My old save worked just fine :/
Weird. I don't know what the problem is with mine then. I tried starting the game from a separate folder and I tried overwriting the previous version's files, but neither worked. I loaded the game in Rogue's room, spent the night, and in the morning she asked me to go to class with her. I said yes and I got a grey background with a bunch of white and blue file names with the options to ''Rollback'', ''Ignore'' and some others I can't remember right now. None of which helped. I reloaded and said no, went to class on my own and then tried to talk to Kitty there, and it crashed again. I don't get what the issue is. Ah well. Too late to try and fix it now. I already deleted my saves and started over. I'll just have to hope it doesn't happen again with the next version. Had to replay Four Elements Trainer and now I'm gonna have to replay this. I don't mind it too much right now, but it would get annoying if I had to do that every time.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
v0.972b Windows and Mac. Don't bother with loading saves, it's fucked in this version.

Reactions: SteelNight

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Sooo. I'll hold off on uploading anything until it's close to working as intended?

firejamie

Nov 23, 2016
i'd say so, clothes as well for rouge are fucked but for some reason the saves work for me not sure why

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes