Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
If he adds Psylocke I legit will be happy to blow a load into Psylocke would be love and life.
Not that I wouldn't be all over some Psylocke, but I'd still prefer Emma Frost or Jean Grey. :FeelsGoodMan:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
X-23 would also be a welcome addition as well as Mystique.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Shit I could list like 20 X-Babes that I would want to make my personal cum dump...

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
He has said no to Mystique. It was because of the difficulties of making a consistent theme for a character that can shapeshift I think. But I might be remembering that wrong.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
He has said no to Mystique. It was because of the difficulties of making a consistent theme for a character that can shapeshift I think. But I might be remembering that wrong.
I could see this as a issue ya cause let us be real with mystique the content is pretty much bottomless what you can do with here personally if no mystique they should add Domino or Jubilee since she rarely gets any love it's sad... T_T.

Top 5 adds I think people can agree with in no order btw.

1. Psylocke
2. Storm
3. Jean Grey
4. Jubilee
5. Boom Boom
Bonus: Domino or Blink

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Yep this is pretty much the reason. It would be a character that would be too complex and too hard to fit into a story / narrative.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Yep this is pretty much the reason. It would be a character that would be too complex and too hard to fit into a story / narrative.
Because no matter what the base content is with her people will want more because it is possible with that kind of char so I fully back him on this.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Because no matter what the base content is with her people will want more because it is possible with that kind of char so I fully back him on this.
Pretty much. Having a shapeshifting character would open an infinite number of scenarios.

Reactions: luc_nevermind

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
Pretty much. Having a shapeshifting character would open an infinite number of scenarios.
except....not.
The main character's super power is to disable other people's super power. You could write a whole story arc about him running into Mystique and forcing her out of her disguise. Or hell randomly one time you try to meet up with Rougue or Kitty then are actually Mystique.

Then you write a whole story arc about forcing her to accept herself in her own skin since your character can FORCE her to be in her natural skin.

Reactions: Magmanox

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
except....not.
The main character's super power is to disable other people's super power. You could write a whole story arc about him running into Mystique and forcing her out of her disguise. Or hell randomly one time you try to meet up with Rougue or Kitty then are actually Mystique.

Then you write a whole story arc about forcing her to accept herself in her own skin since your character can FORCE her to be in her natural skin.
This.... Is true but at the same time everytime Mystique has had her powers "disabled" she reverted back to her natural human state which is kinda hard since there is little to no images as to what she looks like. So yeah...

To be fair there are plenty of other characters out there that could use the love and as much as I like Mystique I am pretty sure he is regulating this game to "Good guys" only.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
To be honest if you look at all the X-Men (and related spin-offs) from the 80s/90s drawstyle all the girls are insanely hot, dunno how it is nowadays since I dont have any shops close by where I can buy the comics but I'd guess they still are hotties. :)

Edit. And to be honest we should get Squirrel Girl sooner rather than later, she might have a tail but she did defeat alot of the alpha bad guys (Galactus to name one).. :D

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
except....not.

If we're taking off her powers then what's the point of having her :s. I mean without her shapeshifting abilities she isn't that great...

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes