TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Kitty doesnt have much done atm so no wonder it takes so long, from what I've read the dev is implementing a huge change that will barely be noticible at first but that will impact the game as it progresses. He's trying to make that so actions / dialogs with Rogue or Kitty will prompt responses from each other when they are in the same room. This to be honest was what I think was missing in this update and he's reworking the code so it implements this and is prepared for future changes, which in my opinion is a great choice if implemented correctly :)

Reactions: NetZero and Bacrown

luc_nevermind

Sep 9, 2016
Guys! Rogue update is out! :eazyHype:
Is it the new version or is it just a progress update?

EDIT: Nevermind, just a status update. It says the following:
"
Hey guys, I've been told I've been a bit quiet about the game lately. Sorry. I did respond to a few comment section questions over the past couple weeks, but I guess I haven't done any official blog posts, so here's one.

Yes, the game is progressing nicely, I've mostly been working on the art and animation for this situation. The body below the head looks a little janky at the moment because it reusues the existing sprite elements, but I actually have a whole separate body that still needs its wardrobe and can add that later.

I wanted to give a little info on how I'm adding her scenes to the game. The first phase is the simplest, I just take one of Rogue's files, copy/paste it, and rename it to Kitty. ;) Then I have to go through and use the replace function to swap out all the Rogue signifiers for Kitty ones. This can be compleicated on parts where Kitty already exists in Rogue's code, I've got to make sure to separate those out first. Some dataminers out there might have noticed that there are portions of Kitty's code hiding in the released version which are basically just Rogue's stuff, but isn't meant to be reached by the players because I hadn't gotten to the next step (like how some of her room content was available).

But then it's on to the real work, the next step is to get the dialog right, to run through each option and trade out Rogue's lines to something Kitty would say. Then I make a second pass where I double check all the approval checks, and make sure to account for places where Kitty would be more or less likely to do that thing. Then I need to adjust the stat pay-outs similarly. I want to make sure that each has a slightly different feel. And as I go through this, I might get inspired to add a new little feature here or there, something that could work a little better than how I'd had it.

I've still got some work to do, so the next release should be at lteast a couple weeks away, but it should have some fun elements like the piercings art (whcih is done, but not yet added to the game), the scene above, some more water effects, etc. Sorry again about the delay, but I hope it'll be worth the wait."

There you go. Sorry for the false hope.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Good to know something is going on, this is a great one to play for corruption. I love how the animation matches the one from the animated series really well.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Guys! Rogue update is out! :eazyHype:
... I've still got some work to do, so the next release should be at lteast a couple weeks away, but it should have some fun elements like the piercings art (whcih is done, but not yet added to the game), the scene above, some more water effects, etc. Sorry again about the delay, but I hope it'll be worth the wait." ...
Couple of weeks? Couple of weeks! ...I got triggered already! :p

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Couple of weeks? Couple of weeks! ...I got triggered already! :p
GOD DAMN IT I CAN'T TWO WEEKS I WANNA PLOW THAT LIL TINY JEW PUSSY AND MOLD THAT SHIT INTO THE SHAPE OF MY COCK AND BLOW A LOAD IN HER ALREADY DAMNIT!!!

On a serious note good to see this was not abandoned by him was kinda getting worried with the Radio Silence he had.

Reactions: SCATBORD_VIKING

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
GOD DAMN IT I CAN'T TWO WEEKS I WANNA PLOW THAT LIL TINY JEW PUSSY AND MOLD THAT SHIT INTO THE SHAPE OF MY COCK AND BLOW A LOAD IN HER ALREADY DAMNIT!!!
On a serious note good to see this was not abandoned by him was kinda getting worried with the Radio Silence he had.
Weell, kinda like what i thought. But not that intense. Need to finger your nipples for a while more. :D Dev had done this once already, hiding away and coming up with a new version. Think it was v0.96sth.? o_O And then there is this new character about to be introduced... Oni is good for a little surprise. Just saying.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Weell, kinda like what i thought. But not that intense. Need to finger your nipples for a while more. :D Dev had done this once already, hiding away and coming up with a new version. Think it was v0.96sth.? o_O And then there is this new character about to be introduced... Oni is good for a little surprise. Just saying.
Tbh I have a feeling nothing huge will come out on this version. I think he will try to implement what I've already posted here which will mean tons of code and very little content.

Reactions: Burt

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Hope dies last... :( Kitty also came in completely unfinished, she still isn't. Want to know about that new girl already...

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Hope dies last... :( Kitty also came in completely unfinished, she still isn't. Want to know about that new girl already...
It's either Emma Frost or Storm it's the only choices my guess Emma Frost.

To be fair I am dissapointed if it's Emma that is a used up pussy right there....

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It looks more like Storm from Evolution than Emma.

Add on to the fact that Emma Frost wasn't in Evolution and it's more likely to be Storm than any other character. There was concept are for Emma Frost in Evolution but show ended before they could do anything with that particular story arc or even add her into the mix.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The teaser pics he has posted dont really leave room for speculation, its 100% Emma Frost/White Queen.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
So Emma or Storm? Bet no matter which, some people will complain and molest Oni for the other to be included asap. :D Guess it will happen right away. As for when and how long it might take, he described the method in the post quoted above:
I wanted to give a little info on how I'm adding her scenes to the game. The first phase is the simplest, I just take one of Rogue's files, copy/paste it, and rename it to Kitty. [...]
This could mean it won't take too much time creating generic interactions, since adding new characters doesn't mean to reinvent the wheel again and the basic work is done now. Of course producing the drawings is the biggest show stopper, maybe the dev does find a practical stopgap solution (combining body parts or whatever), others did this too.
There's hoping we see content at a more steady pace - and don't you dare destroying my delusions, you naysayers! :D :p

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
It's been some time and i don't remember much, but is there a plan to add some sort of combat later on to make use of all training?

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It's been some time and i don't remember much, but is there a plan to add some sort of combat later on to make use of all training?
The training you do is to improve the university record. Think of it like any subject (History, Science, Maths), the better you do the better the rewards, which in this case is the money you get. So no, no combat system is planned.

Reactions: eosar

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
As TC mentioned, a combat system for 'live action' of some sort is probably not to be included. Hardly know of any lewd game (not to say trainer) where a fighting sequence really fits in, and is done well. In '4 Elements Trainer' it was alright, but annoying at times (only say 'save muh children', urgh... I started hating it). Really hope it won't happen with 'Rogue-like'. :(

Reactions: eosar

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The training already has some use. You can level up some stuff, like controlling when you cum increase/decrease your addictiveness and increasing yours and the girl's stamina (in bed of course)

Last edited:
Reactions: eosar and Cirro84

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
If he adds Psylocke I legit will be happy to blow a load into Psylocke would be love and life.

Reactions: mordredw
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes