ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
how to get gwen event?
Read a post, someone in the thread said she randomly pops up when you are getting a BJ from X-23.
Yes I posted it last week, she appeared when Laura (X-23) started to give a BJ. (Choose 'Suck on it').

Ok I guess the .982g update brought an easter egg, random chick in skimpy clothing named Gwen out of nowhere breaking the 4th wall appears mid BJ scene and start self-aware and embarassing conversations while I'm with Laura and offered a threesome then Laura said no and kept telling her to get out. Good stuff :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dev says it's going to take MONTHS to add two sex scenes for Laura- is he taking the piss? Sucks for patreons lmfao

Over $12,000 for TWO POORLY ANIMATED SEX SCENES - this just seems like a scam.
Well hopefully it'll be something special or worthwhile. . . or a lot of contents included with that update. I just hope he has an 'end game' in mind and incorporate a story at some point.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Azami <3

Jun 22, 2017
How can I access to console command ?
go to the game folder : Rogue-Like-0.982g-win\renpy\common

find the file called: 00console.rpy and open it with notepad ++

in there you find this line (line 108 if i'm not mistake): config.console = False, change False to True then save it

open the game then press shift + o, the console will appear

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Dev says it's going to take MONTHS to add two sex scenes for Laura- is he taking the piss? Sucks for patreons lmfao

Over $12,000 for TWO POORLY ANIMATED SEX SCENES - this just seems like a scam.
especially given that in the expanded mod, they've already added additional sex scenes for all the characters in a fraction of that time. I get that they're not working from scratch, but it's still pretty weak reasoning given that you're funded more than well enough to do this full-time.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
especially given that in the expanded mod, they've already added additional sex scenes for all the characters in a fraction of that time. I get that they're not working from scratch, but it's still pretty weak reasoning given that you're funded more than well enough to do this full-time.
Depends on where he/she lives. If it's California, then nah not sustainable.

I do agree that at least 2 months is too long for how much money is being made. I hope it'll be at least worth it.

duccdicc

May 14, 2018
I like the way he mentions a ugly patch at minimum, because that's what the game needs.

I bet if he hired someone competent, they could do in 3 days, what has took him 3 years, from scratch.
he also does the artwork and that takes far more time than the actual coding tho

May 25, 2017
I like the way he mentions a ugly patch at minimum, because that's what the game needs.

I bet if he hired someone competent, they could do in 3 days, what has took him 3 years, from scratch.
Pretty sure this game appeared back in like 2011 when he was still working for HentaiUnited, so it's quite a bit older than 3 years.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Oni said:
I do know that with the way I structure character images, if an animation ever starts, it continues to run on some level until the game is rebooted
Oh god... That explains some performance issues I noticed...

Reactions: Mattu
Dec 31, 2018
Pretty sure this game appeared back in like 2011 when he was still working for HentaiUnited, so it's quite a bit older than 3 years.
I don't think he started this game project back then. I did see the pictures he made at hentaiUnited back then though, which were slightly different and not all xmen related.
Even if he did start all the way back then, more to him for going at it again lol. I don't see this as a valid criticism on his ability to finish his game. In fact, I'm sure his is fully aware of how long he has been working on his project and how it doesn't bode well for his impression as a game creator.

The only suspicion I have is how he might be milking his patreons. If he is doing that... props to him, he's smarter than I thought. But other than that, hes pretty transparent on his progress. I have nothing but support for free hentai game developers.

Dec 31, 2018

Yea the guy really should get some help. He should really talk to the guys working on the expanded mod lol and see if they want to help him out. The modding team did so much with the game, its amazing. I'm sure they can sort him out before his game becomes impossible lmao

Vombalk

Jul 9, 2017
I really wish people would stop bashing the developers especially when it is only 1 or 2 people working on a project. I could understand if this was a company and it was basically trying to skim money but this is 1 person who is trying to do the job of about 15 people. and when you think about all the parts that go into a game 1 person can only do so much. So please think before you bash.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
I really wish people would stop bashing the developers especially when it is only 1 or 2 people working on a project. I could understand if this was a company and it was basically trying to skim money but this is 1 person who is trying to do the job of about 15 people. and when you think about all the parts that go into a game 1 person can only do so much. So please think before you bash.
In all honesty, with the amount of money he is making from patreon on this project alone, he could have invested in additional workers, even ONE coder would have helped speed up the process. But if he wants to work by himself and learn then it is props to him.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes