Jan 11, 2018
I really wish people would stop bashing the developers especially when it is only 1 or 2 people working on a project. I could understand if this was a company and it was basically trying to skim money but this is 1 person who is trying to do the job of about 15 people. and when you think about all the parts that go into a game 1 person can only do so much. So please think before you bash.
He is making more than 10K$, and updating the game once in a couple of months with barely any content. Are you really implying that this is completely normal?

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
He is making more than 10K$, and updating the game once in a couple of months with barely any content. Are you really implying that this is completely normal?
Exactly, this isn't someone making less than $200, also he's a fucking artist and lets be honest there isn't that much art. Look at a game like good girl gone bad and all the art and progress that game has made and then look at this. And GGGB needs the same layering he does.

Ok this has animations but imo it's overrated and i'd rather have the still images that GGGB has. I know oni does other stuff on their patreon but i bet large amount would be for this project alone.

No matter how much he tries they will never have the ability of someone who does the job day in, day out and has much better competency.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I really wish people would stop bashing the developers especially when it is only 1 or 2 people working on a project. I could understand if this was a company and it was basically trying to skim money but this is 1 person who is trying to do the job of about 15 people. and when you think about all the parts that go into a game 1 person can only do so much. So please think before you bash.
Guy from Stardew Valley made his entire game from scratch, ALONE, in 4 years and that was WITHOUT a patreon giving him 10k dollars every month.

Oni isn't just some guy doing this as a hobby. He is doing it for a while now and gets paid enough to be doing it full time. 10k a month is not a small sum of money, so that does mean people build certain expectations. The fact that the game has only come this far is a demonstration of how pig headed he was when this thing started and he kept coding in the least efficient way possible despite people constantly tolding him so.

At least now he is willing to ask for help, so baby step I suppose.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Guy from Stardew Valley made his entire game from scratch, ALONE, in 4 years and that was WITHOUT a patreon giving him 10k dollars every month.

Oni isn't just some guy doing this as a hobby. He is doing it for a while now and gets paid enough to be doing it full time. 10k a month is not a small sum of money, so that does mean people build certain expectations. The fact that the game has only come this far is a demonstration of how pig headed he was when this thing started and he kept coding in the least efficient way possible despite people constantly tolding him so.

Great point. There is no profession or career out there that will allow this much tolerance for a salary of roughly $120,000 a year. That's something that requires a Bachelor's Degree plus years of experience.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017

Christ making 10k a month sounds so good right now, I only make a tenth of that.

nightting22

Apr 15, 2019
You guys are forgetting Kitty had a weird nose in the cartoon. Oni changed that and made her cuter so he could do the same with X-23 because the main problem for her looks is the nose as well
How do I encounter X-23 I encountered her in the beginning but she hasn't shown up. I got Emma, Kitty , Rouge into relationship with me but I can't find X-23 anywhere where or when does she reappear?

Throbzilla

Jul 31, 2018
How do I encounter X-23 I encountered her in the beginning but she hasn't shown up. I got Emma, Kitty , Rouge into relationship with me but I can't find X-23 anywhere where or when does she reappear?
You can find X-23/Laura in the Danger Room in the morning (usually on a Saturday, IIRC). After that, she shows up randomly in the classroom during the week like Rogue or Kitty.

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
So just started playing this one. Can anyone give me a tl;dr on simple stuff like the stat bars? Love, Obedience and that last one for the Player if I read it right. Then the hand icon.

All I know is that bottom bar on the heart/love bar is the girls climax bar. And the green one is for the player. I have no freakin clue on what the hand and clock icon bar is for.

And as far as I read, we have Emma here so i expect some MILFy like action. The art is nice and close to my childhood cartoon. Still no Jean, Mystic, or Storm? And wish we had other POV positions.

Throbzilla

Jul 31, 2018
So just started playing this one. Can anyone give me a tl;dr on simple stuff like the stat bars? Love, Obedience and that last one for the Player if I read it right. Then the hand icon.

All I know is that bottom bar on the heart/love bar is the girls climax bar. And the green one is for the player. I have no freakin clue on what the hand and clock icon bar is for.

And as far as I read, we have Emma here so i expect some MILFy like action. The art is nice and close to my childhood cartoon. Still no Jean, Mystic, or Storm? And wish we had other POV positions.

Best advice anyone here, including myself, could give you as a new player in this game, would be to go through the beginning tutorial that explains everything to you.

Reactions: hooviescoop

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
You guys are forgetting Kitty had a weird nose in the cartoon. Oni changed that and made her cuter so he could do the same with X-23 because the main problem for her looks is the nose as well
Laura looks perfect the way she is imo :p

You can't. It is not implemented yet. Maybe in the next version, but that will probably take AT LEAST a month.
He said on his Patreon SEVERAL MONTHS, so not at least a month :ROFLMAO:
Which was what most people here were debating about

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
She frequent the danger room. In school days, while everyone is at class, she'll be there.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Are there any more games like this? By like this, I mean games with interactive gameplay and nice unique 2D drawing art. Not the renpy visual novel with reusage 3D model you usually see. I already play Something unltimited and Kingdom of deception.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Are there any more games like this? By like this, I mean games with interactive gameplay and nice unique 2D drawing art. Not the renpy visual novel with reusage 3D model you usually see. I already play Something unltimited and Kingdom of deception.
There are plenty... Honestly the best option would be to click on the search bar then click advanced search and then click tags... that way you can use multiple tags for a search in combination with each other to narrow down your prefered ones ... Like the tag 2DCG and along with your prefered gaming engine or fetishes. Plenty of 2DCG filled RPGM and Renpy games on here.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I read in the tutorial you can spend point to increase stats when you level up. How do you do that? Also is LV 10 is max LV?

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
I very much like the artwork for Laura, but sadly she isn't how she used to look in the actual cartoon X-Men : Evolution. So far only Rogue & Kitty are same. Emma too is a bit different, however only a bit. So she is not a problem here. But X-23 (Laura) is made totally different.
1. Laura (in X-23 outfit)
tumblr_okx5c2fRQ21ryt9m8o1_r2_400.gif
X-23-in-X-Men-Evolution.jpg

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
I read in the tutorial you can spend point to increase stats when you level up. How do you do that? Also is LV 10 is max LV?
Just keep doing lewd stuff & you'll eventually level up. Not just you but also the girl you were with levels up eventually.
You get 1 point per level gained.

Reactions: NukaCola

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
I very much like the artwork for Laura, but sadly she isn't how she used to look in the actual cartoon X-Men : Evolution. So far only Rogue & Kitty are same. Emma too is a bit different, however only a bit. So she is not a problem here. But X-23 (Laura) is made totally different.
1. Laura (in X-23 outfit)
View attachment 283893
Yeah, I think that all of Oni's visual choices have been pretty good ones in terms of character design. Kitty and Rogue are both slightly altered, but still recognizable and looking good in the game, and Laura is much better with the look from the comics I think. I'm not sure if Emma Frost ever actually showed up in X-Men Evolution. I think that both She and Psylocke were planned for the 5th season that never got made. There's concept art of them floating around for how they would have appeared in the show, but they never made it in.
It's really more of a surprise that characters like X-23 or of all things Gwenpool would be making game appearances before characters like Storm or Jean Grey.

Reactions: hooviescoop
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes