Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
For Rogue: Level up her stats, let him catch you and take you to his office, select the option Activate Plan Omega, get the key to his office and tell him to not interrupt you and Rogue

For Emma: Similar path. Just level her up, let him catch you two and take him to your office and have her use her powers on him

For Kitty: Ask Kitty to follow you in the middle of the night, go to his office, get inside, open the drawer and take the picture inside it. Next day, let him catch you and kitty, go to his office, blackmail him with the picture.

Needless to say, you need to have high stats with all girls for them to do this with you.
You don't actually have to get caught. Once their stats are high enough (and in Kitty's case you have the photo) you can just walk into his office while he's there during the day and enact the plan.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
For Rogue: Level up her stats, let him catch you and take you to his office, select the option Activate Plan Omega, get the key to his office and tell him to not interrupt you and Rogue

For Emma: Similar path. Just level her up, let him catch you two and take him to your office and have her use her powers on him

For Kitty: Ask Kitty to follow you in the middle of the night, go to his office, get inside, open the drawer and take the picture inside it. Next day, let him catch you and kitty, go to his office, blackmail him with the picture.

Needless to say, you need to have high stats with all girls for them to do this with you.
You don't actually have to get caught. Once their stats are high enough (and in Kitty's case you have the photo) you can just walk into his office while he's there during the day and enact the plan.
I'll play around with getting caught and not getting caught. Thanks you two.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
I'll play around with getting caught and not getting caught. Thanks you two.
One other note. There's a window where their stats are high enough to have the button for the plan, but not high enough to go through with it. It's not a bug if you click the button and they refuse or are confused.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
One other note. There's a window where their stats are high enough to have the button for the plan, but not high enough to go through with it. It's not a bug if you click the button and they refuse or are confused.
That is peculiar though... adding some ultra realism up in this game. x__x

Oct 16, 2017

So is there no way to stop him from interfering with Laura in public?

Zhiroph

Mar 15, 2019
So, the last time I played this, Rogue constantly called the protagonist "Sugar". Does she still do this? Because it is not sexy at all to me. Makes her sound like a southern woman from the 19th century in my mind whenever I read her dialogue.

AdamTrung

Feb 8, 2019
So, the last time I played this, Rogue constantly called the protagonist "Sugar". Does she still do this? Because it is not sexy at all to me. Makes her sound like a southern woman from the 19th century in my mind whenever I read her dialogue.
You can change that you know? Just go into her options and change what she calls you

Reactions: waldo1 and keitaka

Azami <3

Jun 22, 2017
You can change the way she call you by talk with Rouge > Rouge's setting > pet names > your petname

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Eventually and this is. a fan game. Rogue calls people that. Its what her character does. Honestly.
Well then,i prefer her calling me other name..i dont want her to call me the same thing she call others :ROFLMAO:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Oh man... you are going to be so disappointed when you find out that she has given blowjobs to almost everyone in this thread.
well,you guys are player :ROFLMAO:im not getting jealous for that,i mean what she call in her universe

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
well,you guys are player :ROFLMAO:im not getting jealous for that,i mean what she call in her universe
Oh ... then just wait till she starts calling you daddy... if I remember her original story correctly she never called anyone daddy.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Oh ... then just wait till she starts calling you daddy... if I remember her original story correctly she never called anyone daddy.
dude,im not that old..it feel weird,sweetie is fine,for Kitty,Z,For Emma,Boss

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes