Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
hahaha,well,MC is the same age as her,so it will be ok if she call MC sweetie,daddy is like daddy figure that own her,it sound weird.:ROFLMAO:
o___o ... daddy's don't own girls ... masters do... which I think is also one of the options that unlock later on as you progress with her far enough, she becomes willing to call MC Master and/or Daddy whatever you chose.

• Haha
Reactions: Genji

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Whenever the girls ask me to change my title I immediately revert it back to my name or in Kitty's case my initial which is J, makes me think she's calling me Joker like Harley Quinn does so it's a small thing for me, I don't care how they regard me I just wanna fug and kiss em' at the same time.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
Whenever the girls ask me to change my title I immediately revert it back to my name or in Kitty's case my initial which is J, makes me think she's calling me Joker like Harley Quinn does so it's a small thing for me, I don't care how they regard me I just wanna fug and kiss em' at the same time.
Seriously, how badly are all these people missing out by not having a dedicated Harley Quinn game?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I'm just a fan of red heads & blondes myself Harley Quinn herself isn't a great person but like I said it was an inside joke from Harley referring to Joker as just J. Tickles my nostalgia bone

Reactions: waldo1

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Depends on the version, in some versions she is Very much devoted to her "Mistah J" ... also no one is comparing the two I think the others and me would just like to see a game focused on having awesome crazy sex with Harley and other bad girls.
well,dont forget she is a fake doctor,she sleeping with her professor to become one and clearly she is not a genius or something like that..well,good for you then,im not really like slut,lets just say i hate slut for what i experience in my life,if its game,i will just play it and enjoy it like you guys

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
well,dont forget she is a fake doctor,she sleeping with her professor to become one and clearly she is not a genius or something like that..well,good for you then,im not really like slut,lets just say i hate slut for what i experience in my life,if its game,i will just play it and enjoy it like you guys
Exactly, we should not let real life ruin fantasy... or we would all be ultra depressed -__- ... As for Harley well again it depends on which version you go by... idk about the version that you are talking about I do recall her being an intelligent Doctor who just got corrupted by the Joker because his madness was just too much for her to handle.

Reactions: AnonF21 and Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Exactly, we should not let real life ruin fantasy... or we would all be ultra depressed -__- ... As for Harley well again it depends on which version you go by... idk about the version that you are talking about I do recall her being an intelligent Doctor who just got corrupted by the Joker because his madness was just too much for her to handle.
not the new version but the original version..thats the true story of harley

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
not the new version but the original version..thats the true story of harley
Ye the one by Bruce Timm 'cos he kinda invented the gal, well him and Paul Dini did at least. She never existed anywhere else up until BTAS came out. In that one she was a slut that sucked dick or used her looks to get her PHD.

Reactions: Genji

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Ye the one by Bruce Timm 'cos he kinda invented the gal, well him and Paul Dini did at least. She never existed anywhere else up until BTAS came out. In that one she was a slut that sucked dick or used her looks to get her PHD.
not sucking dick though,she mostly sleep with her professor..most of them to past the subject

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes