Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Have you not seen Something Unlimited? Because, boy have I got the game for you:
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-2-111-gunsmoke-games.326/
I'm sure everyone has seen something unlimited. But Harley is barely there. I was saying something along the lines of an actual trainer like this or Element trainer.
Like waldo1 said yeah she is there in SU and yeah SR7's artwork is Perfect when it comes to replicating the looks of the babes from their respective TV shows heck he even draws em better than some of the originals but the problem is the same none of the content is focused on the girls Mercy and Lois seem to have the bulk of content... and Like Oni the developers behind SU (Gunsmokegames) also work slow, granted that perfection like that would take a shitton of time but still it is going to be a LONG time before any of those girls get satisfactory amounts of content.
Also Infinity Crisis also has Harley and a bunch of other hotties from both Marvel and DC in it but it is also a new game and hence it will be some time before it has more content. Also the artstyle there differs from the original designs but isn't bad at all.

Ye the one by Bruce Timm 'cos he kinda invented the gal, well him and Paul Dini did at least. She never existed anywhere else up until BTAS came out. In that one she was a slut that sucked dick or used her looks to get her PHD.
not sucking dick though,she mostly sleep with her professor..most of them to past the subject
:unsure: man that was a Long time ago I remember seeing the series as a young lad when it first appeared on TV and I do remember that was the origin point of the Harley character which was specifically made for the show but I guess I missed out on the hints for the part where she got her Phd via Shenanigans like that.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Two things I've found that have gotten old while playing the game. I don't know if anyone else is having the same thing in their game.
One, no matter what your lust settings are when you decide to go to sleep, if you are with a girl, they always wake you up with a BJ.
Two, every morning Emma keeps want to meet my MC in his room but she never shows up. Every morning.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I have a similiar problem with Emma in my game save as well as for the BJ thing I don't mind :^)

Snake95

Jan 28, 2019
Two things I've found that have gotten old while playing the game. I don't know if anyone else is having the same thing in their game.
One, no matter what your lust settings are when you decide to go to sleep, if you are with a girl, they always wake you up with a BJ.
Two, every morning Emma keeps want to meet my MC in his room but she never shows up. Every morning.
I havent experienced the blowjob problem but every time I got the message that Rogue or Kitty wanted to meet with MC on his room and they dont show up i just go to their room at evening or night and the dialog triggers, i think its worth testing if happens with Emma too

Reactions: 7546338

Xukuth

Feb 3, 2018
Like waldo1 said yeah she is there in SU and yeah SR7's artwork is Perfect when it comes to replicating the looks of the babes from their respective TV shows heck he even draws em better than some of the originals but the problem is the same none of the content is focused on the girls Mercy and Lois seem to have the bulk of content... and Like Oni the developers behind SU (Gunsmokegames) also work slow, granted that perfection like that would take a shitton of time but still it is going to be a LONG time before any of those girls get satisfactory amounts of content.
I don't know when the last time you played SU was, but there's a LOT of content for most of the heroines. Lois and Mercy have actually been neglected in comparison.

Reactions: Aurelius

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I don't know when the last time you played SU was, but there's a LOT of content for most of the heroines. Lois and Mercy have actually been neglected in comparison.
It's been a few months was waiting for the to put in more content before I start from the beginning ... last I played they had added in Superwoman/MaryMarvel to the summonable babes... I guess it is time to check out the game again(which coinsidentally is what I was doing on it's thread just a moment ago) But I guess I will give the SU Rebuilt demo a shot first. :unsure:

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Soo uh Laura has nice little BJ scene where it decided to spit out some random error that caused the game to not be able to rollback far enough. Gonna say that was not a good thing for me since I just got scene with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and such.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Squirrel girl's coming to Rogue like ? ... time to prepare for some high speed humping ?

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Squirrel girl's coming to Rogue like ? ... time to prepare for some high speed humping ?
She might be coming to Rogue-like. Oni is putting forth several candidates for the fifth girl for patrons to vote on and Squirrel Girl is the first one to be revealed.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
She might be coming to Rogue-like. Oni is putting forth several candidates for the fifth girl for patrons to vote on and Squirrel Girl is the first one to be revealed.
Ah thanks for the clarification I was wondering why there was just one candidate, thought she had already won a poll.
I didn't know Squirrel girl was a mutant or part of the X-men... didn't know much about her besides that she was some kinda OP Squirrel tailed lady.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes