Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I remember Oni mention he hate Jean for some unknown reasons
I don't like Jean all that much yet i'm not using this as an excuse to shove my-little-pony girl down x-men fan throats. But to be fair i really reeeally hope that, since this is a vote choice actually, this option won't get anywhere near winning.

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
She's merely a candidate so there might be other choices but yeah squirrel girl is a very odd choice

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
If you'd ask ten thousand Marvel fans who's their favorite superheroine, I honestly doubt a single person would mention her.
Oh there'd be more than a few but that's because that particular squirrel girl wasn't really made for Marvel fans and more of a soapbox.

BoiSheThicc

Sep 30, 2018
How do you get Emma to go out on a date with you? I keep asking her, but she just says that she's a teacher and I'm a student and rejects me. In the changelogs it says that Emma is dateable but I don't know how.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
How do you get Emma to go out on a date with you? I keep asking her, but she just says that she's a teacher and I'm a student and rejects me. In the changelogs it says that Emma is dateable but I don't know how.
So you've enabled her sex scene and have messed around with her in private enough for her to give you the same talk that Rogue and Kitty would about you two going steady? If you have, then how high is her inhibiiton?

Reactions: waldo1

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Yeah, I think that it might just be a glitch at this point.
Hmm...I may try and start a new game with a new download to see if I get this issue myself. As someone who has only gone for Emma in the recent several builds, I cannot approve of this issue! :)

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Honestly I'd be thrilled to give him money on patreon if his work was more consistent and he would at least finish up Laura content, and possibly flesh out Rogue, Kitty, and Emma, before he considers adding anyone else. I'd love to see him add X Men Evolution characters like Boom Boom or Scarlet Witch. If he winds up going down the route of adding too many others instead of improving who is in the game now; the game might wind up like a much worse Something Unlimited (Many characters but all at different levels of completion).

Reactions: LaterGater

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Honestly I'd be thrilled to give him money on patreon if his work was more consistent and he would at least finish up Laura content, and possibly flesh out Rogue, Kitty, and Emma, before he considers adding anyone else. I'd love to see him add X Men Evolution characters like Boom Boom or Scarlet Witch. If he winds up going down the route of adding too many others instead of improving who is in the game now; the game might wind up like a much worse Something Unlimited (Many characters but all at different levels of completion).
Ahaha true. Then again, I forgive GSG for the various levels of completion just because the art is too good. But that's just me...

Reactions: Aurelius

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
So she has had the talk about being your gf?
She doesn't need to talk about the gf part. She should be dateable once you pass some scenes with her. You don't have to reach the sex part either, in order to date her. Just keep spending time with her

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes