Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 6245, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -=: 'unicode' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script Locations.rpyc", line 617, in script call
  File "script Functions.rpyc", line 2474, in script call
  File "Rogue_Chat.rpyc", line 86, in script call
  File "Rogue_Sex.rpyc", line 178, in script call
  File "Rogue_Doggy.rpyc", line 1289, in script call
  File "script Functions.rpyc", line 6245, in script
  File "C:\Users\Home\Downloads\Rogue-Like-0983f-win\Rogue-Like-0.983f-win\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Home\Downloads\Rogue-Like-0983f-win\Rogue-Like-0.983f-win\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 6245, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -=: 'unicode' and 'int'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 0.983f

How do i fix?
Exactly the same here... It is maybe something related to the MOD?

Rouge-kun

Feb 20, 2019
Here you go:

v0.983f
Ok, this one should clear up the sleepover bugs people were getting in the last build. it was a well-meaning system intended to prevent situations in which you would end up kicking someone out of their own room, but it didn't take into account all the various possibilities.

v0.983e
Ok, unless there are any showstopper bugs to plug up, this should be my last build of 0.983, before I move more seriously into 0.984. The major feature addition on this one is Emma's new footjob animation. I might add a few updates to that in later versions, but I think it gets the job done for now.

v0.983d
Ok, this should clean up some of the issues with the last build, primarily the error when trying to take a shower with only one girl at a time, and some issues with the "I love you" option causing odd responses, and also an issue that could happen with lesbian scenes, and a few little teaks that shouldn't cause any major noticeable differences.

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
Here you go:

v0.983f
Ok, this one should clear up the sleepover bugs people were getting in the last build. it was a well-meaning system intended to prevent situations in which you would end up kicking someone out of their own room, but it didn't take into account all the various possibilities.

v0.983e
Ok, unless there are any showstopper bugs to plug up, this should be my last build of 0.983, before I move more seriously into 0.984. The major feature addition on this one is Emma's new footjob animation. I might add a few updates to that in later versions, but I think it gets the job done for now.

v0.983d
Ok, this should clean up some of the issues with the last build, primarily the error when trying to take a shower with only one girl at a time, and some issues with the "I love you" option causing odd responses, and also an issue that could happen with lesbian scenes, and a few little teaks that shouldn't cause any major noticeable differences.
thats a hot rogue cosplayer >.>

Pescadaman

Nov 16, 2018
Sorry for double post, but I think this deserves it's own post.

This is a guide to get Rogue to both have sex with you and fall in love with you on the first night of the game. I will list choices and actions needed.
There will be times when you need to save and reload until you get the exact events you need. You may get it the first time or the 10,000th time. It is complete RNG.
This was only found out because I have put more hours than a normal person playing this type of game would put into it. Please credit me if you repost this elsewhere.
I also suggest saving every step, even if I don't say to, just because you never know.
Without further ado:

1.) Start new game. (Duh.)
2.) CHOICE: The "lay" of the place, eh?
3.) CHOICE: It is with you in it.
4.) CHOICE: So can this place make some more... erotic simulations? (You can also choose the other but we are mainly after the +30 Inhibition points. Choose other or move on.)
5.) CHOICE: Sure.
6.) CHOICE: Like, a kiss?
7.) CHOICE: Glad I could help.
8.) CHOICE: Want to make out a little?
9.) Exit tutorial - Go to shop - Buy books - Buy "Dazzler and Longshot" for $20 - Leave room.
10.) ***SAVE GAME***
11.) Now this is the first part where you'll be reloading a bunch probably. If Rogue is standing there or you're at the "Enter or knock" screen, reload. The goal is to be alone in the shower, but with Rogue about to enter. You will see she is about to enter because her icon will be under the Day/Time UI in the top right corner of the screen. Reload until you get this. You may get it on first attempt, but you will probably be reloading 100,000 times. It seems to have a low chance rate. At least for me.
12.) After you are alone with Rogue about to enter, shower. She will catch you naked and you will get points in all 3. Leave shower.
13.) ***SAVE GAME***
14.) Re-enter shower. Reload as needed until you get the scene where Rogue is standing there. Do not see her naked yet.
15.) ***IMPORTANT*** Do the following in the ---EXACT--- order or you will have to restart the entire thing up to this point. - Gift Rogue the love book - Add Rogue to party - Leave shower - Visit University Square (IMPORTANT BECAUSE THIS DRESSES HER AGAIN. DO NOT LEAVE HER IN TOWEL.) - Leave University square - Go to your room.
16.) Pick SEX MENU and pick the following choices in the EXACT order listed: Touch thighs - Ok, never mind. - Back to Sex Menu - Touch ass - Ok, never mind. - Back to Sex Menu - Touch breasts - Come on, please? (Take it all off) - Nod - (She will raise her tops, exposing her breasts. Do not remove tops all the way at this point, save for later.) (cont. in part 17)
17.) This part is crucial. Pick keep going until Rogue is at 85-90 lust. Do not go over 90 lust. Pick other options - shift primary action - Ask to suck on them. - Lost both tops. (Continued in part 18)
18.) Now that you're licking her breasts and she is completely topless, slap her ass 4 times for the extra +8 obedience. Then pick "Keep going..." until Rogue cums. After she cums, exit the sex menu. She will be tired, but do not fret. You'll still be fucking her before the night is over.
19.) Exit the sex menu all the way until you get the chat option again. Pick "Relationship status in her chat menu" and ask to be your girlfriend. She will accept.
20.) Pick SEX MENU again and choose the following text choices - Could you put on a show for me? - Could you undress for me? - A little of both... - Lose both tops. - Everything - Lovely...
21.) Now that she's completely naked, exit the sex menu completely and she'll redress. Re-enter her chat menus and finally pick the "Flirt with her" option. - Say you love her. She will leave the room, but you will get +10 love points. You should be at 906 love. (At least I am.)
22.) Leave your room and go to Rogue's room.
23.) ***SAVE GAME***
24.) You should have around a fourth of the clock left. This part you may or may not need to reload. Pick "I just wanted to talk..." over and over until she does that staring intently at you thing. That's her "I love you" scene.
25.) After that, consummate it and congratulations. You're fucking Rogue on the first night and she loves you already.

I know this guide is kind of a mess, but I just wrote it up real quick. Have fun guys.

• Haha
Reactions: ex789

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
My biggest question is why would anyone want to max out and have sex with her on the first night... I mean I have done it before through trial and error but after playing the game once I realized there is no point doing so because you then have like 3-6 days before you encounter the next girl. Means you just do the same stuff with her 3x times a day for 3-6 days straight in game... which gets really repetitive and boring quick in my opinion.

You're going to be screwing the same exact girls with the same exact limited poses for the next like year till Oni finishes the next character... so what the rush?

I love Rogue and all but even I got tired of wanking it to her like 6 poses by the time Emma shows up, let alone Laura. So whats the rush?

Last edited:
Reactions: George_Nos

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
My biggest question is why would anyone want to max out and have sex with her on the first night... I mean I have done it before through trial and error but after playing the game once I realized there is no point doing so because you then have like 3-6 days before you encounter the next girl. Means you just do the same stuff with here 3x times a day for 3-6 days straight in game... which gets really repetitive and boring quick in my opinion.

You're going to be screwing the same exact girls with the same exact limited poses for the next like year till Oni finishes the next character... so what the rush?

I love Rogue and all but even I got tired of wanking it to her like 6 poses by the time Emma shows up, let alone Laura. So whats the rush?
I'm guessing it's just an interesting challenge for people.

Reactions: ex789

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
My biggest question is why would anyone want to max out and have sex with her on the first night... I mean I have done it before through trial and error but after playing the game once I realized there is no point doing so because you then have like 3-6 days before you encounter the next girl. Means you just do the same stuff with her 3x times a day for 3-6 days straight in game... which gets really repetitive and boring quick in my opinion.

I like figuring stuff out like that. Plus even though I've been playing this game since just before Kitty was introduced, I still find it very wankable.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
I'm guessing it's just an interesting challenge for people.
I mean is it really a challenge if the people who want to do it is asking for guide on how to do it? Not to mention you can just save scum...

I know the first time I played this game I tried to do the same thing too. But that was because I didn't know that this game literally has no time limits, no relationship decay, and basically no long lasting penalties unlike other Ren'py games where you make one mistake then you lock yourself out of entire scenes / paths.

I am just saying there is plenty of time do things at a reasonable pace and still mess up and not be behind on anything due to how Oni paces out when you encounter the next girl.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
I like figuring stuff out like that. Plus even though I've been playing this game since just before Kitty was introduced, I still find it very wankable.
I understand your position, I am just saying for newer members who are requesting guides to have sex with her on the first night. She is willing to literally have sex with you the next day with no effort either... so whats the rush for the newbies?

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
that thicc doreen looks great!
I dunno she creeps me the fuck out for some reason, and I just point my finger on what exactly. And I would prefer Ororo to her since her appearance in game makes more sense with whole MC multiplying girls power by Zero (see what I did there :sneaky: ) Since then she be able to manifest her emotions more freely without causing F5 tornadoes ravaging the area.

TacoBelmont

Aug 4, 2019
Hey just curious... Is there anyway to stop professor X from interrupting public sex with Kitty and Laura like there is with Emma and Rogue? I have Kitty's obedience up pretty high and after I tell her to execute plan Kappa she just says, "she doesn't think there's a way to do that yet." Am I missing something?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hey just curious... Is there anyway to stop professor X from interrupting public sex with Kitty and Laura like there is with Emma and Rogue? I have Kitty's obedience up pretty high and after I tell her to execute plan Kappa she just says, "she doesn't think there's a way to do that yet." Am I missing something?
This question has already been answered. If in the search on the topic to type "Kitty" then the answer will be in the second post
https://f95zone.to/search/23985121/?q=Kitty&t=post&c[thread]=14&o=relevance

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes