77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
A quick item of feedback, I think it would be a nice feature to add that after Rogue becomes your girlfriend, you can start calling her "Anna" or "Anna Marie", since that's her given name, and you call every other girl by their given name rather than their mutant moniker. I get that it's more personal with Rogue, but that's why she has to be your girlfriend first.

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
He always publish the rough version (without a letter) and after that the bugfixes version a , version b and so on. So if u want a new update, u have to wait until 0.978 is out. :)
When I read 'rough' I thought "oh is there a kinkier version!?"

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I'm not necessarily hating on Squirrel Girl's design, but this is completely coming out of left field. IDK if she ever appeared in a mainstream TV show, or even a movie for that matter, but...her over literally any of the other, more well-known characters is...befuddling...and vexing to say the least. Well, if it makes our producer happy, guess we have no choice but to go with the flow.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Oni probably only made her a candidate to make the joke she loves to gobble your nuts. Otherwise who and why the fuck is she a candidate when Storm and Jean should probably be the most 2 obvious candidates.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Oni probably only made her a candidate to make the joke she loves to gobble your nuts. Otherwise who and why the fuck is she a candidate when Storm and Jean should probably be the most 2 obvious candidates.
Supposedly Oni hates Jean Grey with a passion, hence why she hasn't been floated as an option. But even then, why Squirrel Girl was proposed before someone like Jubilee or Negasonic is anyone's guess.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Supposedly Oni hates Jean Grey with a passion, hence why she hasn't been floated as an option. But even then, why Squirrel Girl was proposed before someone like Jubilee or Negasonic is anyone's guess.
Ok so I'm not that familiar with X-Man lore, is there any major reasons for hating her character?

I see new character in game Is gwenpool but She Is not xmen ???
April fool's Easter egg

Reactions: Matthew25 cz
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes