Rashyyk

Dec 17, 2017
From Oni’s post:
Added Features:
- New Footjob and Titjob animations for Laura
- Finished Laura's basic relationship/petname dialogs
- An updated chat menu that should flow a bit better. "Romance" includes most of the flirty, dating, or sexual behaviors, "talk to her" is more conversational, "change her" is more about clothing and behaviors.
- An updated wardrobe menu that should also be easier to navigate, and to set alternate outfits.
- A new system that causes girls to occasionally come after you asking for attention if you've been neglecting them. If this bothers you, there is a chat option to disable it for each girl.
- Girls might also hook up with each other, although finding them in the act can be a bit difficult at the moment. I might add some better UI elements in future to make it easier to tell where each girl is at. You can ask them not to in the chat menu if this bothers you.
- While fooling around with a girl, there are potentials for her to escalate to a more direct action, such as shifting a thigh rub to a pussy rub, or from a fondling action directly to sex, mainly if she wants to get off a bit faster. You can ask her not to in the chat menu.
- I improved the options to break up with a girl you're dating, and also for them to confront you about cheating on them if you are dating, which might also lead to a break-up. This hadn't fully worked with all characters in previous builds.
- A bunch of behind the scenes stuff to smooth out things like costume changes and random events.

FayeShiro

Mar 18, 2019

Ok, so version 0.984 should be out some time this week, depending on how long it takes me to polish up a few things and do a little more basic testing. I want to stress that the first few builds are likely riddled with bugs, do not download this one if all you want to do is have fun playing the game, because it will likely crash at least a few places, and cause other weird things to occur. If there are any hard bugs on day one, I might release one or more updated versions that day, if there are more "weird thing happened" bugs I might wait a day or two, but I expect to go through several versions in the first week, so don't get comfortable. ;)

Added Features:
- New Footjob and Titjob animations for Laura
- Finished Laura's basic relationship/petname dialogs
- An updated chat menu that should flow a bit better. "Romance" includes most of the flirty, dating, or sexual behaviors, "talk to her" is more conversational, "change her" is more about clothing and behaviors.
- An updated wardrobe menu that should also be easier to navigate, and to set alternate outfits.
- A new system that causes girls to occasionally come after you asking for attention if you've been neglecting them. If this bothers you, there is a chat option to disable it for each girl.
- Girls might also hook up with each other, although finding them in the act can be a bit difficult at the moment. I might add some better UI elements in future to make it easier to tell where each girl is at. You can ask them not to in the chat menu if this bothers you.
- While fooling around with a girl, there are potentials for her to escalate to a more direct action, such as shifting a thigh rub to a pussy rub, or from a fondling action directly to sex, mainly if she wants to get off a bit faster. You can ask her not to in the chat menu.
- I improved the options to break up with a girl you're dating, and also for them to confront you about cheating on them if you are dating, which might also lead to a break-up. This hadn't fully worked with all characters in previous builds.
- A bunch of behind the scenes stuff to smooth out things like costume changes and random events.

Things to watch for:
- Any animation breaking
- Any cases where stored outfits behave oddly. Previously stored outfits *should* work, but perhaps had something broken, if anyone is walking around in a way that doesn't make sense to you, report it.
- If the "girls coming after you for sex" or "girls hooking up with each other" elements behave oddly, let me know.
- Let me know if the characters confront you about cheating in a way that doesn't make sense for some reason, or if a break-up functions oddly. I should note that none of this is permanent, at most it should put you on a time out of a few days or weeks before you can potentially recover from it.
- Let me know if relationship events or other types of events are spawning too often or in ways that don't really make sense. These should happen when entering new areas or when time passes, but hopefully not too often.
- Let me know if the girls are escalating sexual actions too much or not enough.
- If there is a line of dialog that just seems completely out of place, like one random word, let me know. There's a way I've been writing menus that might cause that, I think I've cleaned out the areas I know about, but may have missed something.
- Long story short, if anything seems weird, just let me know. ;)
Ok, so version 0.984 should be out some time this week, depending on how long it takes me to polish up a few things and do a little more basic testing. I want to stress that the first few builds are likely riddled with bugs, do not download this one if all you want to do is have fun playing the game, because it will likely crash at least a few places, and cause other weird things to occur. If there are any hard bugs on day one, I might release one or more updated versions that day, if there are more "weird thing happened" bugs I might wait a day or two, but I expect to go through several versions in the first week, so don't get comfortable. ;)

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
New girls completion same time next year huh?
Who knows maybe we'll get lucky and what he learned from adding Laura will make him finish the next girl in 6-8 months rather than this, compared to Kitty, Emma & Laura took alot less time 'cos Kitty took over a year ro not only implement but get done.
Unless I'm remembering things wrong and just a dumbass hey maybe we'll get lucky.

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
Pretty sure Oni said he was reworking Laura's current sex poses. Nothing about it in the update. Wonder what happened. :unsure:

_donjulio_

Feb 15, 2018
Anyone else getting a glitch when sexing Laura? I’m on android and My characters wang is chopped in half vertically and doesn’t actually insert...

secretsonny

Jan 1, 2019
If this all works well, it'll be a pretty cool update.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Footjob and Titjob weren't in the game at all. I meant the ones already in the game.
My apologies. Once I was able to fuck both Kitty and Rogue in the ass in public at the same time, I kind of let this game slide off my radar. Just because it isn't in the change log, maybe Oni did do some touch ups to Laura's animations. Here's hoping!

Reactions: ex789

reaperxii

Jun 3, 2018
Does anyone know if the android version works or not? I saw it wasn't released by the developer but wanted to try it out

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Does anyone know if the android version works or not? I saw it wasn't released by the developer but wanted to try it out
They all work quite well, only issue is Laura sex pose where your tool doesn't shown properly, try using version with cheats by Spear it's bit more stable thought

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes