Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Girls hopping on your dick causes the game to crash alot too. Anyone else having trouble with the Xavier plans? I can't get mine to work, though I DID use console commands.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
His last update about an actual release date was "When it's ready" followed by a guess of "a few weeks". That was about 2 weeks ago.
Where are the, "When it's ready," "A few weeks," and "That was about 2 weeks ago," memes?

Also, when is X-23... visual problem (you know the one) getting fixed?

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
Started a new game to try out the update. You have to be really careful about having more than one girl at a time now. The other girl(s) will know and won't like it, if you haven't been having threesomes with them from the start. At best you'll get a lot of stat decreases. At worst, they flat out break up with you and won't trust you again. So now there's some actual consequences to fucking all the girls at once when starting a new game. I think this new system has some pros and cons, but overrall probably a good thing for the game.

Also, the girls pulling you away and wanting sex constantly is rather annoying. It was amusing the first ten or so times, but at a certain point I just want to change rooms.

what happens?
She's bald. Can't be bothered to screenshot right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostload

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Though I gotta say you can still get them to like 800 love and they wont do shit unless you kiss them or something, this is kinda wonky and encourages things now I guess and or he's trying to make them act more natural to each other?
Once oni fixes Laura's black hole of a sex organ I'll care about "mechanics" for now I just wanted to see the titjob and because I like to masturbate while playing I got distracted with Rogue again and eh you probably can guess the rest.

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
Though I gotta say you can still get them to like 800 love and they wont do shit unless you kiss them or something, this is kinda wonky and encourages things now I guess and or he's trying to make them act more natural to each other?
Once oni fixes Laura's black hole of a sex organ I'll care about "mechanics" for now I just wanted to see the titjob and because I like to masturbate while playing I got distracted with Rogue again and eh you probably can guess the rest.
Laura's titjob is actually really well done, in my opinion.

Reactions: Ghostload
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes